GDT: Sabres @ Hawks 10/19/24 7pm Chsn

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Should LuRich have put Smith (he of the hot hand in the game) out as 6th attacker instead of Bertuzzi? Some players some nights are feeling it. Just a thought.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Connor Bedard now shooting a p-poor 3.38% over last 20 NHL GP ...

I repeat ...ONLY 3.38% shooting efficiency over last 14 games of last season plus 6 more GP this season after this last game

The once Generational shooter talent is mired in a very long stretch of very futile shooting efficiency...

You cannot hide the facts!

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Bedard's putting up points despite a currently poor shooting percentage. I'd rather a guy put up points having an unsustainable low shooting percentage over one with an unsustainable high one.

I will say though, that Bedard needs to either improve his one-timer, or simply utilize it a hell of a lot more. Having an elite wrister is awesome, but teams know to keep a close gap on him and take away time and space. With him having Teuvo by his side now, would love to see him wind up more often instead of needing to take the time to use his wrist shot; especially because his wrister can take a second to get off because he's generally pulling the puck in closer to him to change the angle.

Still, with that kid's skill, it shouldn't be tough to correct. And it should help his goal scoring a bit.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Connor Bedard now shooting a p-poor 3.38% over last 20 NHL GP ...

I repeat ...ONLY 3.38% shooting efficiency over last 14 games of last season plus 6 more GP this season after this last game

The once Generational shooter talent is mired in a very long stretch of very futile shooting efficiency...

You cannot hide the facts!

Just say you hate Bedard already.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad