GDT: Sabres @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Whats Craig Anderson like 100? Unreal they can't put one by him👎
It's so fitting that the one goalie that's shut us out this year were the cremated remains of John Gibson.

Which are still only half as old as Craig Anderson.

Speaking of goalies and Buffalo, this is one team we might be competing with in finding a goalie. Some of the idiots they've iced this year in net are bordering on some of our treasures that we've had out on the ice. You'd have to think they're looking to upgrade if they wanna compete.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It took us quite a while (and A LOT of shots) to score on Buffalo when we played them at home back in October.

That was Daws first NHL game/win.

I think Zacha scored in overtime and I swear the one goal we scored in regulation was a power play goal in the 3rd period.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sweet

I'm less annoyed that we cancelled out the power play than I would be having to watch the entirety of yet another power play that we don't score on.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Lol. You see guys bang sticks away from the puck all the time. Sorry that guy wasn’t holding onto his stick

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
They should call 2 penalties on the sabres there. Hook and then 2 seconds later a trip; you don’t get to commit a second foul just because you committed a first.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
That's a clear hook and a clear trip but they're definitely only calling the hook.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My buddy is a flyers fan and keeps telling me how their powerplay is the worst ever. I just don't see how it's worse than ours.
We should try to trade them Mark Recchi in exchange for paying the remainder of AV's contract.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They should call 2 penalties on the sabres there. Hook and then 2 seconds later a trip; you don’t get to commit a second foul just because you committed a first.
Like we're really gonna score on a 5 on 3?

Could we even score on a 5 on 2 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad