GDT: Sabres @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
0209005d-19dc-48fd-8aa1-0c35384d7806_text.gif

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
How is his make truly spelled ? I have seen it as Okhotyuk a bunch of times… I have been wrong all this time . Just like how they spelled Kuokkanen’s name in his jersey awhile back .

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
How is his make truly spelled ? I have seen it as Okhotyuk a bunch of times… I have been wrong all this time . Just like how they spelled Kuokkanen’s name in his jersey awhile back .
Okhotiuk I believe now. I think he changed it to that from the y in last preseason I believe.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Thanks, guys. He is very young but I have hopes about him. He have tools I like and think that he has potential to be great defensive defenseman. Good combo of physic, speed and strong foot. Pretty good stick work without the puck. It would be very hard for him because there are a lot of LD in the system. Crossing fingers.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Thanks, guys. He is very young but I have hopes about him. He have tools I like and think that he has potential to be great defensive defenseman. Good combo of physic, speed and strong foot. Pretty good stick work without the puck. It would be very hard for him because there are a lot of LD in the system. Crossing fingers.
I really like his game as well and hope he can fine tune his game to be a hood defensive dman . Was he known more for his offence or defence when he was drafted ? Devils haven’t had a physical / hard hitting dman for years . I hope he can be that for us .

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I really like his game as well and hope he can fine tune his game to be a hood defensive dman . Was he known more for his offence or defence when he was drafted ? Devils haven’t had a physical / hard hitting dman for years . I hope he can be that for us .
Always been a hard hitting defensive guy. Skates well too.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
He was defensive defenseman who was a beast on the boards and in puck battles. I loved his utica/bing play.
And he has some tools like starting speed and skating. But he isn't great puck mover and puckhandler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad