Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20241017_105134_Instagram.jpg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'll probably skip most of this one in favor of spooky season entertainment. My interest level is shattered. They need to string together some wins if they want to have any fan interest. Theyre playing better than last year, but shaking off that loser mentality isn't an easy feat.

Reactions: Sabre the Win

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m going to miss the first period because I’ll be at the movies

Miss probably isn’t the right term.

I’m going to take a Dylan Cozens shot at the first period because I’ll be at the movies.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Like others have said, I'll probably skip this one. Can only take so many Sabres losses in too quick of succession.

So I say Cozens and Quinn both get hat tricks. How wild would it be if I'm right? :naughty:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I’m so tired of this team constantly having to dig its way out of holes. Always on the outside looking in. Always hoping tomorrow is gonna right the ship. It’s f***ing exhausting.
Take some games off. Keep them at an arms length. Theyre playing better, so maybe they will turn it around. There's a glimmer of hope, but I see what youre saying. Theyve already dug themselves into a hole, and cratered their playoff odds.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I still maintain that the first unit and the second unit should be flipped in terms of deployment. PP2 has done things like recover pucks off shoot-ins and establish zone possession. They've been more adept at moving their feet to open ice from what I've seen. I'm not a fan of how PP1 just resets into trying to force-feed Thompson and teams are just sitting on it. And that PP1 does not try to outman anyone anywhere or attack the net with numbers. That's a personnel issue IMO.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Put away 2 teams you should and get back to .500. However I’ve watched a couple Columbus games this year and they look pretty fast and definitely aren’t pushovers.

Gotta come ready to play.
No team should ever be considered push overs for the Sabres. Every team in the league is like playing a Stanley Cup contender compared to the Sabres.

Until they find out how to win games, the youngest team in the league is going to be at the bottom of the standings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad