GDT: Sabres @ Chicago 8 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - It Has To Get Better

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
The two home games were the best hockey I’ve seen in many years complete beat down domination w very few lapses, bad shooting outside of the dots,would be my only complaints w a few lapses and tired shift , which has been true all 6 games.

Chicago?
I appreciate the optimism of you and a few others here

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, it is bad lol. We are not in a rebuild and I can't think of any quality GMs that would be available if he were fired.
Well, you can hire some AGM from another team who has experience with hockey operations and is waiting for a chance to take over the GM spot. Florida did that and even Pegula could have hired Zito at one point. You can also initially hire an experienced guy to play the POHO role.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
If you want to see Bedard light up the biggest punching bag of a franchise in hockey history then this is the game for you. Then again if the players don't care enough to give any effort why should I?
I've watched Hawks a bit so far this season. Interesting team..... lots of old fogies on the team playing out the twilights of their careers. Most are still solid players.

And then, there's Bedard. WOW! That kid can fly. Superb vision and ice awareness. Masterful and precise passing skills. Fun to watch. Exactly what Buffalo needs. Too bad he plays for the Hawks.

We have better goaltending tho.......

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I've watched Hawks a bit so far this season. Interesting team..... lots of old fogies on the team playing out the twilights of their careers. Most are still solid players.

And then, there's Bedard. WOW! That kid can fly. Superb vision and ice awareness. Masterful and precise passing skills. Fun to watch. Exactly what Buffalo needs. Too bad he plays for the Hawks.

We have better goaltending tho.......
The only team that's gotten worse goaltending than us is Colorado.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
f*** it. Bring back Regier.
I’m one of the very few that didn’t want him fired in the first place, but he’s not an upgrade on anything. He’ll sit tight waiting on the youth as well. He’d probably be able to get more value than Adams when trading Tuch or other expiring contracts, but he’s gonna build through the draft as well.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I appreciate the optimism of you and a few others here
Thank you.

People were certain a Cat 5 hurricane was absolutely going to destroy us all , here in southwest Florida. And they even had to lie that their storm. Frankenstein Phoenix Milton s paradise found failed miserably and made landfall w sustained winds less than a category one or just maybe just over 75 to make it officially a Category 1 named Milton. Milton also wrote some interesting positive stuff that called out the powers of his time in the false timeline of history that may or not be made up at all

The highest wind gust recorded from Sarasota Toto south Tampa to miami naples to cocoa beach i4 Tampa to Orlando to savanna ga

Were. Drumrolls. Triple verified from
Gov websites and local newspapers. Was 107. That can’t be truly verified but the next few seem legitimate at 105 from two or three places around the failing southern eye at Sarasota to Lakewood estates where cousins of mine live to the edges naples Fl had gust just under 70’, it appears miami to Orlando to the surfing capital near cocoa beaches reported under 80 and 70. GUSTS.

These are verification of a massively large storm. 600 miles wide w sustained tropical winds over 35 and max sustained winds only based on the verified wind fields across the state at the most between 70 to 90 .

This makes them all liars , crying wolf so if a truly major storm came up or was created by their lethal weather weapon people may not believe and we may all be harmed.

Us , We represents all of us no in the know , non moronical masons and all groups like all masons that think they know like our veterans as well that are told just enough to feel superior to all of us civilians but. The opposite of what maybe a thousand
Know , Give or t as ke a zero on the end , the rest have been manipulated and lied to thinking they don’t share the fate of the rest of us lowly slaves. Like the Roman army and guards or Greek or whatever who all find out like the cops today they should have protected the poor and homeless as they shared their fate and were responsible for their betrayals at the end for the Rick and the Tri master most of us haven’t met yet , the human farmers those in power and fame have copied to their shame I pry them all except those that believe they are better than us all of humanity and proved it w vile unapathic acts .

Hockey you SCUM K8 prisoner. Hockey ?!

Hockey is a place to start . It’s public belief in a product they control outcomes because we consent and blame poor souls and families of great athletes like Tyler Bass, like Tage Thompson and poor Dylan Cozens is a drear 2C like the proper development of braydon point as a 3 c I’m Tampa and Pasternak who had time as a 3c and 2winger? Whichever in Boston and Didn’t have mental pressure as much as he was shielded by vets Marchand and latest retired guys like chats I can’t remember

If we love Quinn and Cozens. They might develope if we believe in them which is nearly impossible as we’ve been ABUSED for 13 year by our Nhl piglets and testors

Ruff looks I’ll and can We all give them ten games of patience and love as the nhl zaps our coach’s to death. Win in hockey in public thri shertwill like we ALL did at the Jets on Monday night and at home in 1993 houston comeback I also witnessed. Yes , so what

We just need to believe and not waver. You feel those key moments of doubt during real sorts. I’m not altering an outcome just want it not altered against us either so we witness real sports and we helped those blackballed in society that believe the us three documents that are now destroyed and homeless because they spoke out for all of us. Fook the zebras I dare you to call a fair game and turn off nhl edge you pigs. Even if not we will help our hometown sons suns win against the odds in a very corrupt Chicago town and send a message to all

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don't like these pairs in defense and it would be good to try something new. If Byram and Power are ok, then the other two pairs don't work, it's unclear what Ruff is waiting for.
Defensemen that make sense to play together.

Same thing the last coach was waiting on. And the one before that. And the one before that.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Defensemen that make sense to play together.

Same thing the last coach was waiting on. And the one before that. And the one before that.
Well, Granato tried different options, but he was limited in his options. Dahlin played with Sammy, not just Jokiharju.

Although I'm still waiting with interest whether Adams will add top 4 RD or not. I've been waiting for four years.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Well, you can hire some AGM from another team who has experience with hockey operations and is waiting for a chance to take over the GM spot. Florida did that and even Pegula could have hired Zito at one point. You can also initially hire an experienced guy to play the POHO role.
We have gone the first route twice and that's how we for here. For the second one, I genuinely have no idea who would even be available to take that role.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I don't like these pairs in defense and it would be good to try something new. If Byram and Power are ok, then the other two pairs don't work, it's unclear what Ruff is waiting for.
He is hoping that with games they mesh, I'm fine giving them one more game but he needs to be close to dropping the hammer on changes.

Will be curious who comes out if Benson, Quinn and Kulich all go. Maybe Lafferty?

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Thank you.

People were certain a Cat 5 hurricane was absolutely going to destroy us all , here in southwest Florida. And they even had to lie that their storm. Frankenstein Phoenix Milton s paradise found failed miserably and made landfall w sustained winds less than a category one or just maybe just over 75 to make it officially a Category 1 named Milton. Milton also wrote some interesting positive stuff that called out the powers of his time in the false timeline of history that may or not be made up at all

The highest wind gust recorded from Sarasota Toto south Tampa to miami naples to cocoa beach i4 Tampa to Orlando to savanna ga

Were. Drumrolls. Triple verified from
Gov websites and local newspapers. Was 107. That can’t be truly verified but the next few seem legitimate at 105 from two or three places around the failing southern eye at Sarasota to Lakewood estates where cousins of mine live to the edges naples Fl had gust just under 70’, it appears miami to Orlando to the surfing capital near cocoa beaches reported under 80 and 70. GUSTS.

These are verification of a massively large storm. 600 miles wide w sustained tropical winds over 35 and max sustained winds only based on the verified wind fields across the state at the most between 70 to 90 .

This makes them all liars , crying wolf so if a truly major storm came up or was created by their lethal weather weapon people may not believe and we may all be harmed.

Us , We represents all of us no in the know , non moronical masons and all groups like all masons that think they know like our veterans as well that are told just enough to feel superior to all of us civilians but. The opposite of what maybe a thousand
Know , Give or t as ke a zero on the end , the rest have been manipulated and lied to thinking they don’t share the fate of the rest of us lowly slaves. Like the Roman army and guards or Greek or whatever who all find out like the cops today they should have protected the poor and homeless as they shared their fate and were responsible for their betrayals at the end for the Rick and the Tri master most of us haven’t met yet , the human farmers those in power and fame have copied to their shame I pry them all except those that believe they are better than us all of humanity and proved it w vile unapathic acts .

Hockey you SCUM K8 prisoner. Hockey ?!

Hockey is a place to start . It’s public belief in a product they control outcomes because we consent and blame poor souls and families of great athletes like Tyler Bass, like Tage Thompson and poor Dylan Cozens is a drear 2C like the proper development of braydon point as a 3 c I’m Tampa and Pasternak who had time as a 3c and 2winger? Whichever in Boston and Didn’t have mental pressure as much as he was shielded by vets Marchand and latest retired guys like chats I can’t remember

If we love Quinn and Cozens. They might develope if we believe in them which is nearly impossible as we’ve been ABUSED for 13 year by our Nhl piglets and testors

Ruff looks I’ll and can We all give them ten games of patience and love as the nhl zaps our coach’s to death. Win in hockey in public thri shertwill like we ALL did at the Jets on Monday night and at home in 1993 houston comeback I also witnessed. Yes , so what

We just need to believe and not waver. You feel those key moments of doubt during real sorts. I’m not altering an outcome just want it not altered against us either so we witness real sports and we helped those blackballed in society that believe the us three documents that are now destroyed and homeless because they spoke out for all of us. Fook the zebras I dare you to call a fair game and turn off nhl edge you pigs. Even if not we will help our hometown sons suns win against the odds in a very corrupt Chicago town and send a message to all

are you okay?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad