GDT: Sabres @ Chicago 8 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - It Has To Get Better

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
The two home games were the best hockey I’ve seen in many years complete beat down domination w very few lapses, bad shooting outside of the dots,would be my only complaints w a few lapses and tired shift , which has been true all 6 games.

Chicago?
I appreciate the optimism of you and a few others here

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, it is bad lol. We are not in a rebuild and I can't think of any quality GMs that would be available if he were fired.
Well, you can hire some AGM from another team who has experience with hockey operations and is waiting for a chance to take over the GM spot. Florida did that and even Pegula could have hired Zito at one point. You can also initially hire an experienced guy to play the POHO role.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
If you want to see Bedard light up the biggest punching bag of a franchise in hockey history then this is the game for you. Then again if the players don't care enough to give any effort why should I?
I've watched Hawks a bit so far this season. Interesting team..... lots of old fogies on the team playing out the twilights of their careers. Most are still solid players.

And then, there's Bedard. WOW! That kid can fly. Superb vision and ice awareness. Masterful and precise passing skills. Fun to watch. Exactly what Buffalo needs. Too bad he plays for the Hawks.

We have better goaltending tho.......

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Since the longevity of this toxic relationship I've had with Buffalo I found a new side chick her name is Utah HC

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I've watched Hawks a bit so far this season. Interesting team..... lots of old fogies on the team playing out the twilights of their careers. Most are still solid players.

And then, there's Bedard. WOW! That kid can fly. Superb vision and ice awareness. Masterful and precise passing skills. Fun to watch. Exactly what Buffalo needs. Too bad he plays for the Hawks.

We have better goaltending tho.......
The only team that's gotten worse goaltending than us is Colorado.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
f*** it. Bring back Regier.
I’m one of the very few that didn’t want him fired in the first place, but he’s not an upgrade on anything. He’ll sit tight waiting on the youth as well. He’d probably be able to get more value than Adams when trading Tuch or other expiring contracts, but he’s gonna build through the draft as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad