GDT: Sabres at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah just kidding, they're both really good. We'll see who ends up better!

Aside from the physical differences, they’ll likely be very different D. Simon is much better on D and more physical and a better skater than power. Power looks like he can be top 3 in defense scoring one day. I wouldn’t be surprised if he made Dahlin expendable.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
They keep talking about this Lou Queues guy and I can't find him on elite prospects at all.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Teams always play so poorly against Detroit at the end of the season. It's like the Wings are the only team that even cares at this point.
Feel like the Sabres are the ones playing like their lives are on the line. Until the Wings took the wind out of their sails with goal 4.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Aside from the physical differences, they’ll likely be very different D. Simon is much better on D and more physical and a better skater than power. Power looks like he can be top 3 in defense scoring one day. I wouldn’t be surprised if he made Dahlin expendable.
That's exactly the way I see them too. Ed has really improved his puck play but Power has always been so good offensively.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Feb 29, 2020
Teams always play so poorly against Detroit at the end of the season. It's like the Wings are the only team that even cares at this point.

Or…

…Detroit is finally playing the way they should have all year. Outside of Sunny and Hronek this is pretty much our roster all year.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Feb 29, 2020
I know it doesn’t help our lottery odds but I am REALLY hoping for a dub tonight. We’ve been dummied by Buffalo all this season. It would be a nice cherry on the season.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I know it doesn’t help our lottery odds but I am REALLY hoping for a dub tonight. We’ve been dummied by Buffalo all this season. It would be a nice cherry on the season.
Me too. Honestly glad we’ve at least given them a hard time tonight.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Will be cool if Bedard plays with Ovechkin
no-no-no-no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad