Value of: Ryan Getzlaf to a contender at TDL or draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
If Getzlaf were made available, I’d want the Flames to go all out for him. He’d work well with Tkachuk.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Are things really that bad in Anaheim? They are still in a playoff spot even after having a rocky stretch as of late.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Would have to be an elite C prospect coming back for Anaheim to even consider this.. Now you'd have to think what team is on the cusp of winning a chip and has an elite C prospect they are willing to give up.. It just doesn't make sense for any team I can think of. The teams that would want him (Boston, Columbus, Jets, Calgary and Avs) don't really have a C that Anaheim would want in return. Maaaybe something from Calgary/Avs centering around Bennett/Jost + a lot more

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Are things really that bad in Anaheim? They are still in a playoff spot even after having a rocky stretch as of late.
Things aren't great in Anaheim, but no one but the OP thinks trading Getz is a good idea. The op ignores that Getz has a NMC that he has literally zero motivation to waive.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Would have to be an elite C prospect coming back for Anaheim to even consider this.. Now you'd have to think what team is on the cusp of winning a chip and has an elite C prospect they are willing to give up.. It just doesn't make sense for any team I can think of. The teams that would want him (Boston, Columbus, Jets, Calgary and Avs) don't really have a C that Anaheim would want in return. Maaaybe something from Calgary/Avs centering around Bennett/Jost + a lot more
We wont get elite c prospect.

1st + 2nd + top 2 prospect + cap if needed pref in form of 2c, + whatever left over pending players involved

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
We wont get elite c prospect.

1st + 2nd + top 2 prospect + cap if needed pref in form of 2c, + whatever left over pending players involved
2019 1st + 2020 2nd + Tyson Jost + Shane Bowers.

Avs don’t need to clear any space.

I’d gladly do it as an Avs fan but it doesn’t seem like enough to return Getz imo.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
2019 1st + 2020 2nd + Tyson Jost + Shane Bowers.

Avs don’t need to clear any space.

I’d gladly do it as an Avs fan but it doesn’t seem like enough to return Getz imo.
Something like that would be in the ballpark of realistic, prob a bit short
But really about 0 chance he plays anywhere other than anaheim

Feel like the duchene trade is a decent base, granted avs got real lucky there

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Something like that would be in the ballpark of realistic, prob a bit short
But really about 0 chance he plays anywhere other than anaheim

Feel like the duchene trade is a decent base, granted avs got real lucky there
I’d like to involve Tyson Barrie in our hypothetical trade just because Ducks fans are the only people in the world who believe T-Boobs is anything other than a weak, huggable teddy bear.

quacktastic93

Dec 9, 2017
I’d like to involve Tyson Barrie in our hypothetical trade just because Ducks fans are the only people in the world who believe T-Boobs is anything other than a weak, huggable teddy bear.
Not weak, more like cheap, elbow up jumping into someone's head ending a career for a promising young defender cheap.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad