RW Jayce Hawryluk (2014, 32nd, FLA; claimed by OTT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Florida's future is so bright. Man what a performance by this kid. Reminds me of a Gallagher type of player... He has a future in the NHL

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Do we have any footage of last night's game? Also I thought this guy was supposed to be a right winger instead of center?

Remember critizising Tallon for this pick. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

kiable

Dec 15, 2014
Do we have any footage of last night's game? Also I thought this guy was supposed to be a right winger instead of center?

Remember critizising Tallon for this pick. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

He plays the wing. Patrick centers his line

Moveslikejagr247

Mar 8, 2015
In 4 games this week he has 10G 6A for 16 points :)
could Be a bit of a reach but i Think he's Got an outside shot at winning Whl mvp over brooks/hunt. his Team is dominating, Ppg is at/near the top of the league, as is His +/-!!

kiable

Dec 15, 2014
could Be a bit of a reach but i Think he's Got an outside shot at winning Whl mvp over brooks/hunt. his Team is dominating, Ppg is at/near the top of the league, as is His +/-!!

Honestly id say he has a shot but personally id say MVP would be one of Hart or Provorov

Moveslikejagr247

Mar 8, 2015
Honestly id say he has a shot but personally id say MVP would be one of Hart or Provorov
Hart's been Great, without a Doubt a 1st rounder in my Mind. i personally think it's Adam brooks, but any of hunt/provorov/hart/hawryluk wouldn't Surprise me

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005

Brooks has had an impressive season on a very poor team as well. Hunt has had point to help him for a lot of the season

SaskaToba

Aug 23, 2010
Canada
This kid is on fire, I watched both games against Moose Jaw this weekend and everytime him and Nolan Patrick were on the ice they would pin the Warriors deep in their zone, constantly dominating their defenders. Have to think he'll be WHL player of the week after this weekend and if he keeps this up could be player of the month 2 months in a row!

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Here is Hawryluk compares with other drafted WHL'rs regarding even strength goals in their first 250 WHL games, starting in the league as a 16 year old. ES goals helps take out numbers inflated by excessive power play and short handed minutes

Hawryluk 89 goals
Rattle 87
Point 86
Gallagher 85
Schenn 82
Reinhart 78
Eberle 87
Petan 62
Bleakly 57

If he can provide Florida what Gallagher has given Montreal, I think everyone would be happy!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
this guy really needs more talk... he is an extremely impressive player and is completely tearing it up this season. Has 19 points in the past 5 games and is at 98 points in 54 games. Would easily be leading the league in scoring if he hadn't played 14 games less than the 3 players ahead of him in overall league scoring

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
His scoring pace has gotten crazy over the last month and a half.. How much of that has to do with him getting to play with Patrick and Provorov?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
His scoring pace has gotten crazy over the last month and a half.. How much of that has to do with him getting to play with Patrick and Provorov?

orrrr vice versa????haha

cause Patrick and Provorov's points have skyrocketed lately too

The Wheaties have scored 35 goals in the past 5 games haha

The team is absolutely clicking right now. Im sure if we look at every players stats in the past month or so on that team, its impressive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad