GDT: Running Preseason GDT | Game 7 | PIT @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ColumbusTrill

Mar 15, 2021
Yeah, it means your region is geoblocked by the NHL/broadcaster. Not sure what that means where you live. For me it's obvious as I'd try to watch from Finland. If you're in Columbus then I don't know, maybe check you're not using a VPN or something like that.

Thank you, forgot my work VPN was connected. All set now

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Being able to win/retain possession on the boards can make a huge difference in a player (Will keep saying that when Bjorkstrand developed that he really took off from a one-trick sniper to a more complete player). Small sample but great shift by Brindley on that last one

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Being able to win/retain possession on the boards can make a huge difference in a player (Will keep saying that when Bjorkstrand developed that he really took off from a one-trick sniper to a more complete player). Small sample but great shift by Brindley on that last one
that’s one of his calling cards #nobias

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
I like what I saw from Christiansen in the period, very mature and composed play all around. If he keeps that up he might be in the top-6 to start to the season.

Really nice plays from KJ, just a joy to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad