Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Deadline Festivities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
McKenzie says the Nyquist to SJ thing is getting closer to done.

I'm not exactly sure how Doug Wilson keeps pulling off these trades considering he's basically used up most of his prospect capital already.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Strickland says Fischer in Arizona could be available. Another interesting young name.
I like him, I was surprised he didn't do better this year, always seemed like his fundamentally sound, strong along the wall, and a good enough shot that he had an outside chance at being a 2nd liner.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Interesting that Detroit has now made 40 trades since 2005, less than 3 a year. In that same time, the average number of trades per team for the rest of the league is 104.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Interesting that Detroit has now made 40 trades since 2005, less than 3 a year. In that same time, the average number of trades per team for the rest of the league is 104.
I was thinking today it feels like we have easily made the most trades of any team in the league in the last number of years. Which is obviously a problem with pro and amateur scouting.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I was thinking today it feels like we have easily made the most trades of any team in the league in the last number of years. Which is obviously a problem with pro and amateur scouting.

Well in that same timeframe, not even close. The Oilers are right about in the middle (110), while Anaheim (167) and Arizona (155) are way out ahead.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I'm not exactly sure how Doug Wilson keeps pulling off these trades considering he's basically used up most of his prospect capital already.

Sharks window is now so they have no problem giving up draft picks and/or prospects for rentals.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Sharks window is now so they have no problem giving up draft picks and/or prospects for rentals.

I know why they’re doing it, just a little jealous of how they manage to do it. He continually deals for bigger name players, never the other way around.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I'd be a fan of pulling off a trade for Alex Wennberg out of CBJ.

We'd have to move salary out in the deal, but Wennberg at the 3C slot allows the team to move RNH or Drai to the wing without sacrificing depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad