Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | Post Mortem '23-24 Season: Who Should Stay, Who Should Go & Who Should We Bring In?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Fans in Arizona are sitting around like

giphy.webp

Jay Harris

Feb 24, 2020
Jeannot is a guy I mentioned I felt could be a good fit for us for playoff games ... Instead he goes to someone in our division 😔
In my opinion, we MUST find a way to get more abrasive and stronger for playoff hockey ... The Canuck and Panther series showed that.
I'm not talking about a fighters but players that lean into physicality not glide past it ....

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Holy heck Utah just massively upgraded their D in the span of 15 minutes lol

Yeah, I think their D was low key pretty good for a shoestring budget last year, no marquee players. You slap Sergachev and Marino on there and yup... its bonafide. Plus Simashev et al. on the way.

Utah has good forwards and goaltending too. No chance they miss the playoffs this year.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Does Utah make Nurse's NMC list? I doubt it. Unless he waives because he's tired of getting skewered.

Full no movement I believe, so he has to waive for any team.

Does Utah make Nurse's NMC list? I doubt it. Unless he waives because he's tired of getting skewered.

Full no movement I believe, so he has to waive for any team.

I’d be ok with a Chychrun for Nurse deal as well
Lol. Why would Ottawa downgrade plus get saddled with salary and term.

And they need a RHD really bad.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, I think their D was low key pretty good for a shoestring budget last year, no marquee players. You slap Sergachev and Marino on there and yup... its bonafide. Plus Simashev et al. on the way.

Utah has good forwards and goaltending too. No chance they miss the playoffs this year.

They absolutely will and everyone will pretend to be shocked lol.

They're still just a dressed up Arizona Coyotes, one kinda ok off-season won't "fix" them lol

Reactions: CycloneSweep

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
They absolutely will and everyone will pretend to be shocked lol.

They're still just a dressed up Arizona Coyotes, one kinda ok off-season won't "fix" them lol

so , avatar bet?

i think theyll easily make the playoffs and have at least 1 100 point player. goaltending will be top notch behind more veteran D, and several young forwards will break out for massive offensive seasons.

with no budget last year they were pretty good early, had a bit of implosion leaning on too many young players and an injured goalie... but finished strong and kicked our asses on the way out. -18 and 77 points in the standings... theyre going to solidifiy and their elite young talent will fire things up with these veteran puckmovers on board.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
so , avatar bet?

i think theyll easily make the playoffs and have at least 1 100 point player. goaltending will be top notch behind more veteran D, and several young forwards will break out for massive offensive seasons.
Because I don't f***ing care. Just pointing out reality.

Go be a soakers fan, you can do better than here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay