Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005
What gives though? We are over by 2 million and Broberg and Ceci are not signed???? Are we trading all three of Broberg, Kane, Ceci for an upgrade on 2rhd?

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
532bb3a274464688b9fecbb7bcb9e256a0-world-cup-crying-woman.2x.w710.gif

This just in! Mains reactions seeing the Oilers making the best f***ing moves today.

Bonus points for Brazil crying v Germany lol

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Updated, Updated lineup that I updated like 10 times today haha

Skinner-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Arvidsson
Janmark-Henrique-Brown
McLeod-RNH-Holloway

Perry

Lol, I don't know. This is unreal
That guy kills all the plays he enters, no way he's sitting there. Hopefully LTIR for awhile.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
So our lines right now:

Nuge-McDavid-Hyman
Skinner-Drai-Arvidsson
Kane-Henrique-Brown
Janmark-McLeod-Holloway
Perry

That's incredible depth. Do they try to trade Kane?

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Can Holloway and Broberg get offersheets now.. we won't be able to match much
Yep they can- but they won’t sign them. For sure Holloway won’t and I doubt Broberg will now having played in the playoffs and having a prominent spot on this team. Broberg, if he continued to develop, will be Bouchard’s partner once Ekholm hangs them up

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
What gives though? We are over by 2 million and Broberg and Ceci are not signed???? Are we trading all three of Broberg, Kane, Ceci for an upgrade on 2rhd?
They'll send some guys down I'd guess, J. Brown can be buried with and not count as a cap hit so that's $1 million right off the bat. If they really love their guys so much i.e. Ceci, Mcleod they will have to get extremely creative to sign Holloway and Broberg but I'd have to imagine a trade is coming for at least someone off the roster? Unless Kane really goes on LTIR.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Turn them eyes to defense at the trade deadline.

Much loved @Seachd and everyone else with updates. This is the first draft and free agency that I haven’t been at home for in a while, and I definitely appreciate the lightning updates.
I appreciate your avatar. VR Hottie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad