Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
He’s played his last game as an Oiler. Whether he starts October on LTIR or another team remains to be seen, but the direction this team is taking on Kane is pretty clear and has been since Knob sat him early in the finals. Can’t say I mind.
Kane is just injured. I don’t think there’s any chance they trade Kane. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out for half the year recovering though and going on LTIR.

Reactions: McDoused

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Only thing left missing for the Oilers is a legitimate top four NHL d man.
stanley-cup-hockey.gif

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Can Holloway and Broberg get offersheets now.. we won't be able to match much

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yep we are officially a true contender as of today. Skinner 1 year deal Brown takes 1 Janmark takes 1.45 Henrique takes 3 Stetcher league min. Pinch me please I must be dreaming or dead
And if they do LTIR Kane for the season of which I'm skeptical but IF they do, they can make a meaningful defensive upgrade at the deadline.
I love that they have some of these guys on multi-year deals too (Arvidsson, Henrique, Janmark) so it's not necessarily just all in next season. Plus they drafted a nice prospect (unexpectedly) at the draft so that will be fun to follow in future years and a possible cheap replacement once Henrique leaves. Just amazing stuff by JJ all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad