Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I think it’s just his idiosyncrasies

There was the photos of his girlfriend celebrating the run with the wives in the booth.
I think he’s just a quiet reserved dude. He’s been known to be weird in interviews for years too.

Odd duck. But I like the player.

The eye test with nurse made me think that could be a thing. He seemed to call nurse down? Maybe I had rose colored glasses

Reactions: Oilhawks

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
This is gettin’ nuts!

Happily eating crow, JJ said he’d bring back the UFAs and it’s pretty much every damn one, and Arvidsson and Skinner to boot!
I was actually just thinking of you after all of these signings, figuring you must be pretty happy after being a bit worried yesterday. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
I will say I like the Perry signing less now that they've pulled Skinner and Janmark out of their hats.
Yeah I don't really get it, I'd say that Perry could fill in in the top six if there's an injury but I don't believe he can. Just a vibes signing I guess.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Stetcher and Brown are #6/#7 Defensemen. Something is going to have to budge on the blueline.
Stetcher is not a 6/7th d man. He played top 4 in Arizona and was excellent in that role. His transitional defence, especially in the nuetral
Zones is very good and miles ahead of Ceci. His zone exits are also good. He is a top 4 D man.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I’d be intrigued if they could move McLeod and Ceci and bring back Henrique too. However, I’d be a little worried about our team speed as Skinner, Perry, and Henrique are all pretty slow. This depth though!

Skinner-McDavid-Hyman
RNH-Draisaitl-Arvidsson
Kane-Henrique-Brown
Is Skinner slow now? Skating was his biggest strength.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad