Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Janmark and Brown sticking around is great news. Both are huge parts of the locker-room, the PK, and I genuinely think Brown surprises many people this year.

Arvidsson is a great add, assuming he's healthy.

I like the offense of Skinner, I hope he buys into the two way system. Especially when he looks around the locker room and realizes he doesn'tvery need to do it all himself. Nobody expects him to be top 3 in goals on the team.
Skinner has played on mostly shitty teams with a revolving door of coaches. I think there's a good chance he'll buy in on a very good team with established leadership and structure.

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Maybe this helps him with one of two things - waive to go play somewhere that will give him the minutes, or - come into camp pissed off and in amazing shape.
He won’t. He needs surgery which has an 8 week recovery. I don’t know how that impacts training. Not sure why he hasn’t gotten it done yet.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Kane has shown (eye test and analytically) he cannot produce outside of the top two lines. He also has no chemistry with Drai. So he should be on the top line with 97 and 18. Draisaitl gets the two new wingers. Nuge centres Brown and Janmark. Fourth line to be determined.
I dunno, I always pencilled in Nuge with either McDavid or Draisaitl. Having a solid 3C to anchor that line frees up Nuge to play up and not have to shoulder the burden (I don't think he's particularly effective there either).

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
vince-mcmahon.gif

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Chicago really going hard at filling their roster out with vets.

Like.. they might be ok this year.

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
What's the deal with the Carter Hart's and Michael McLeod's?
Can they be signed to a 2-way league minimum, stashed in the minors and brought out if found innocent?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad