Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
2.8 mill to sign Janmark, Holloway, Broberg. So something has to give

It's a bit more than that.
Going by CapFriendly they have just under 6mil in space before inking the RFA's.

The 3 I'd expect to see on the roster next year (Broberg, Holloway, Lavoie) should take up about 3.5mil at most.

That leaves you with about 2.5 for Henrique. If Janmark signs, it won't have much impact on the cap, as his hit will likely be offset by Ryan being waivered.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Skinner McDavid Hyman
Kane Draisaitl Arvidsson
Holloway RNH Brown
??? Ryan Perry
Lavoie (?)

Would be nice to keep Janmark.
I doubt they move RNH to the 3rd line role.

I honestly believe Evander Kane has played his last game in Edmonton, we'll see.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Trade McLeod and Ceci for a 2nd and a 5th.

Sign Rico and Jani.

Nuge McDavid Hyman
Skinner Draisaitl Arvidsson
Kane Henrique Holloway
Janmark Hammy Brown
Ryan

I forgot about Perry lol

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Going by CapFriendly they have just under 6mil in space before inking the RFA's.

The 3 I'd expect to see on the roster next year (Broberg, Holloway, Lavoie) should take up about 3.5mil at most.

That leaves you with about 2.5 for Henrique. If Janmark signs, it won't have much impact on the cap, as his hit will likely be offset by Ryan being waivered.
We have 2.78 mill right now without the RFAs signed.

Reactions: Reasonable Oil Fan

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013

Man am I ever going to miss capfriendly.

Reactions: Sanchez

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Trade McLeod and Ceci for a 2nd and a 5th.

Sign Rico and Jani.

Nuge McDavid Hyman
Skinner Draisaitl Arvidsson
Kane Henrique Holloway
Janmark Hammy Brown
Ryan
Nah

What exactly does the Oilers d core look like after that? You're comfortable with Josh Brown as the #6 all season?

Henrique won't be back, and at this point I don't think Janmark will be back either. I'm still optimistic on Janmark though.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Unfortunately again, any Ceci upgrade is going to have to happen at the deadline. Any legit top 4 D got 5M + AAV in UFA. Kane or Mcleod trade is only way to facilitate Henrique + Janmark. I bet ANA/CHI or some other shit team is willing to give Henrique 5+ for like 3 years, and that would be insane to pass up.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
It can't be too hard to move Ceci if you throw in a sweetener that has one year left replace him with a million-dollar signing and it gives us plenty of room

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad