Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
They on paper are a better team then they started the year as but definitely not as good as they finished the season.
For sure. They've lost depth that they had later in the season, and they are set for some regression on their shooting percentages. Still a good team, but I don't think they'll be nearly as competitive.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Some saying Friedman reported that things have gone "very very sour" with Kane and that he might get bought out.

If that's the case, and he wouldn't waive for a trade, he's going to have burned up any and all goodwill with a fanbase that has been (mostly) very supportive with him.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Some saying Friedman reported that things have gone "very very sour" with Kane and that he might get bought out.

If that's the case, and he wouldn't waive for a trade, he's going to have burned up any and all goodwill with a fanbase that has been (mostly) very supportive with him.

Huh???
We can’t fn buy out Kane. That is literal insanity.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015

That would be so stupid

Reactions: Oilhawks

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Wow that would suck. No team will give him more than a 1 year deal if he's bought out IMO.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Rodrigue might be some good insurance there. I wouldn't rule out him playing his way onto the roster. Two AHL years of .912 and .916 with close to starter work load. He'll be 24 at the start of the season. I think he has a chance to win out a backup spot. Love his athleticism.
I think he's a year away from knowing what they have as an NHL goaltender. Wolf's a good bellwether looking at his numbers AHL and against NHL shooters. I'm hopeful that Rodrigue steps up in this critical development year with firm grip on #1 starter games and opponents.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
If were trading Ceci, can we do it soon please. I am personally getting impatient.

Also Janmark, you can sign at anytime.
Janmark re-signing is big for me. I just haven't seen anything like the chemistry him and Browner had on the PK and it carried over to 5 on 5 play late in the season. This is one of the most important things I think they need to do, and then beyond that is figuring out a Ceci upgrade.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

We don’t have any arbitration eligible forwards to open a second window so that won’t happen.

Reactions: Sheikyerbouti

Reasonable Oil Fan

NO KOOL AID PLEASE!!
Oct 7, 2022
In the Real World

I have a feeling that he and Draisaitl dont see eye to eye at all

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
That would be so stupid

Yup. I don't know what the problem is. Some speculating that new management is pissed that he didn't go on LTIR and there was the rumour that he whined about his ice time at the exit interview

His contract becomes an NTC by the TDL so maybe he's gone then. What a mess

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Stauffer alluding to the Oilers being in on a R shot D as a depth 8th / call up.. smaller guy. I'm going to go with Boqvist, which isn't a bad shot to take. Around 200 games NHL experience, is what he said. So it all lines up with Boqvist.
They've been rumoured on him in the past so this would make a lot of sense. I'd love to give him a chance and he could surprise. Has an excellent shot and could be a good 2nd PP guy if he can show that he can survive 3rd pairing minutes.

Reactions: Shizuka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad