Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Arvidsson is a super-unhealthy midget in his 30s. Would love if we get the prime version of him but it’s not clear. Foegele may be the better player presently, and I hate Foegele. At least arvi’s a right handed shot.

Just trying to temper expectations. If hes at his best, he should be pretty sick with Drai.

Reactions: Vagabond

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Arvidsson is a super-unhealthy midget in his 30s. Would love if we get the prime version of him but it’s not clear. Foegele may be the better player presently, and I hate Foegele. At least arvi’s a right handed shot.

Just trying to temper expectations. If hes at his best, he should be pretty sick with Drai.
He put up solid offensive numbers on a team that plays the 1-3-1 though.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

5’10 isn’t a midget

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Now dump Ceci and sign DeBrusk for the sickest top 9 in the league.

Nuge McDavid Hyman
DeBrusk Drai Arvi
Kane Henrique Brown
Janmark Hammy ???

After Arvi signing Oil have 8m.

Dump Ceci and you're 11.5m.

Tons of opportunity here still.

They have the space to make this happen.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007

lol- that’s not tempering expectations…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad