Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Doesn’t Vegas only have under 2 mil in cap space with 1 goalie on the team? Would be difficult to fit in Stamkos without some salary gymnastics

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
It’s odd how silent things are on the Oilers end. Outside of Debrusk and Arvidsson we haven’t been linked to anyone. No mentions of our free agents signing.

Kind of worrying, was hoping we would bring our guys back at least.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Nobody is saying the guy isn't a gamer. His cap hit is the issue and the amount of flexibility it would add at the deadline.

Thank you, Evander. God luck in your future endeavors.
Kane was like 40ish in the league in 5x5 goals. If he played on the 1st PP he would have had at least 10 more. I think his cap hit is pretty fair for what he brings. He had injury problems the last 2 playoffs but still made an impact in other ways.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Apparently Hall bought a commercial building in the city and plans on converting it to a bar called “The Ranch”, which he used to visit frequently with Ebs in his younger days.
I remember those days and seeing Hall try to take down a fatty. While Ebs had a smoke show lol.

Reactions: McDrai

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
It’s odd how silent things are on the Oilers end. Outside of Debrusk and Arvidsson we haven’t been linked to anyone. No mentions of our free agents signing.

Kind of worrying, was hoping we would bring our guys back at least.
Watch us not do anything…. I can’t believe I’m saying that.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Watch us not do anything…. I can’t believe I’m saying that.

Meh nothing to worry about yet. Maybe they go for some bigger cap players first then circle back to Brown, Janmark etc.

Until these guys start signing elsewhere, I’m not going to panic and think they do nothing.

Just wish we would’ve locked our own UFAs up by now.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad