Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
If Brownmark don’t end up signing I wonder how much JJ and Parkati have been spreadsheeting replacements.

I have no idea what to expect at this point. This weekend hasn’t went the way I thought it would upto this point.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Kane aint going anywhere, you guys are crazy.

Yeah I can’t see us moving Kane. I honestly don’t expect any trades at this rate, just bring back our own UFA and sign a top 6 guy.

Maybe bargain bin shopping after the dust settles a bit but I wouldn’t be surprised if both Kane and Ceci are back.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Gonna be so many disappointed fans here, expectations are insane. You didnt get a player like brown for 1M 10 years ago much less in todays market.

I think we will re-sign Brown for 2 years at 1.5 mil per year. Injured or not, he did only have 4 goals for the whole season. Same with Janmark.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
My next door neighbour used to be Hall’s barber. He told him that Hall has convinced Bedard to request a trade to Edmonton. Hall secretly wants to play with RNH again and this was the only way he could make it happen.

You heard it here first.

Heard he bought a house in Edmonton

These idiots barely even talked about Edmonton

Hall to Edmonton. He just bought an apartment next to a strip club on 118th

My next door neighbour used to be Hall’s barber. He told him that Hall has convinced Bedard to request a trade to Edmonton. Hall secretly wants to play with RNH again and this was the only way he could make it happen.

You heard it here first.

The dynasty is upon us boys!

“After verbally agreeing to sign with Edmonton 3 summers ago, his under-construction home failed a new-home inspection. Annoyed, he chose to sign with Boston instead.”
Let’s not be silly. Boston doesn’t want him anymore.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
A quick look a things with Campbell's buyout added on the eve of UFA. All numbers from capfriendly.
Untitled.png

Ad

Ad

Ad