Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Does Bowman Make His Mark on the Team Before Training Camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
If its done it would be announced no? lets not get too excited yet. Anyone remember the nylander situation?
Agreed. Once it's confirmed by somebody legit on Twitter/X and/or on Sportsnet/TSN/etc, I wouldn't get excited yet.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I have too much time on my hands but part of me thinks that we have not heard anything yet because Leon wanted to give this past weekend to McDavid and his wedding, and not steal any thunder from his special time. I expect something announced within the next day or 2.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I have too much time on my hands but part of me thinks that we have not heard anything yet because Leon wanted to give this past weekend to McDavid and his wedding, and not steal any thunder from his special time. I expect something announced within the next day or 2.
Yup. Leon’s a classy man. He’s not going to upstage Connor and Lauren’s time.

Although I heard it was nailed down on the dance floor between JJ and Leon when they were doing the Macarena or Chicken dance.

Although I was always more of a Paradise by the Dashboard Light sing along kinda guy.

Last edited:

Inf123

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
I hope it's under 13.5, he has to realize that in order to get him any decent wingers to play with the 3 of them (connor, himself and bouch) need to be taking team-friendly deals.

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
I’ll be opening the champagne I bought before game 7 if/when an extension is announced.

A Drai extension all but guarantees McD extends next summer too and is cause for widespread celebration for Oilers fans and widespread weeping and gnashing of teeth for our Canadian rivals

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
I'd be surprised if Drai was considering anything other than a 8 year deal with a limited NMC.

This is his last big contract, he's not going to risk it by signing a 4 year deal.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Yup. Leon’s a classy man. He’s not going to upstage Connor and Lauren’s time.

Although I heard it was nailed down on the dance floor between JJ and Leon when they were doing the Macarena or Chicken dance.

Although I was always more of a Paradise by the Dashboard Light sing along kinda guy.
I see them dancing to this while sealing the deal.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
Although he isnt signed yet it seems like an extension is coming very soon.

Very happy to know that I was wrong about both Connor and Leon moving on.

Reactions: McTonyBrar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad