Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Blues Open for Business? Parayko Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
That Stone trade is pretty bad if there is no extension

Carolina laughs in your face
I would try to get Pesce from CAR.
Faulk and Hamilton are playing better than him right now making him a 3rd pairing Dman with limited offense.
Puljujarvi+Chaisson might get it done since like us they need scoring wingers.

Pulju with Aho connection

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Faulk and Hamilton are playing better than him right now making him a 3rd pairing Dman with limited offense.

Right shot D like Pesce on mid level deals with long term are worth far more than a massive project in PJ and a PTO riding a heater. D men are valuable as hell, you need depth on D and Carolina isn't going to give it up. Hell if they couldn't get Nylander with one of their D there is no chance we get one with PJ and Chaisson. Facts remain we have precious few trade chips to play to teams wanting offense because we have no offence to trade.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Canucks fan coming in peace. We need a young defender. You need a good winger. Boeser for Bouchard. Do you do it?

Cultra

No, not vengeance. Punishment.
Jun 15, 2010
Canucks fan coming in peace. We need a young defender. You need a good winger. Boeser for Bouchard. Do you do it?

No, we don't. We're not exactly swimming in quality D prospects with offensive upside to even think of making a deal like that.

Absolute pass.

Reactions: Aerrol

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
No, we don't. We're not exactly swimming in quality D prospects with offensive upside to even think of making a deal like that.

Absolute pass.

Fair enough. How did Bouchard look in his short little October stint in the big show? Does he still have major defensive issues?

Cultra

No, not vengeance. Punishment.
Jun 15, 2010
Because 18 year olds usually get better? No need to get defensive I was genuinely asking because I didn’t get the chance to watch his NHL games.

I wouldn't say he was all world while he played a handful of games here, but he's definitely got some work to do for the next few seasons. He's got more worth to us on an ELC once he rounds out a bit more and if his offense carries over into the pros.

You're better off trading Boeser to some other team with a more established D.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Tempting offer, he would be dynamite with McDavid. But the Oilers have been craving that premier top cornerstone defensmen since Pronger left, and Bouchard has the potential to be just that.
Plus, I doubt most Canucks fans would even agree to this trade, Boeser was a calder finalist last year, Bouchard hasn't proven anything at the NHL level yet. This trade probably would never materialize.
You guys have Hughes in the pipeline, his time will come and you'll be glad you still have Boeser when it does

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario

Speaking of Faulk...He has 1 goal and three assist in his last 22 games. (8 points on the season) His last 5 were pointless and he is a -6 over that period. This was a guy that many on here really wanted to improve the pp but with over 3 minutes a game in pp time he has one pp point the whole season.

At one point not so long ago many on here would have traded Nuge for him.

Reactions: Game 8 and Oilhawks

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
if the Hawks struggles continue, should the Oilers make a play at Saad at 6 million for 2 more seasons after this one?

I'm guessing only if Lucic's contract goes away
I'd do it. Maybe CHI does as well as they have a good relation with Arizona to dump Lucic in a year or two.

I'm sure there is a good plus that would have to go along with Milan though. Just wouldn't be as bad as Saad is kind of a bad contract as well

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Speaking of Faulk...He has 1 goal and three assist in his last 22 games. (8 points on the season) His last 5 were pointless and he is a -6 over that period. This was a guy that many on here really wanted to improve the pp but with over 3 minutes a game in pp time he has one pp point the whole season.

At one point not so long ago many on here would have traded Nuge for him.
Not this offseason. That was the ask from Canes fans, but I don't remember a lot saying they'd deal Nuge for Faulk this past summer

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I proposed this to a St.Louis forum.

Puljujarvi, Jones or Bear, and a 2nd for Parayko.

Fella countered with:

Drai, Bouchard and a 1st.

I told him not to show Chiarelli that proposal because he just might try to do it.
Not this cat

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I proposed this to a St.Louis forum.

Puljujarvi, Jones or Bear, and a 2nd for Parayko.

Fella countered with:

Drai, Bouchard and a 1st.

I told him not to show Chiarelli that proposal because he just might try to do it.
Not this cat
I don't blame the response based on Puljus struggles and where the other 2 players are playing.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Don't go to other teams boards and make proposals that's poor form.

Especially don't do that trying to get one of said team's darlings.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
You'd probably have to take Darling back too
I'd take Darling back if the Canes bite and sign Stone and Dzingel in the offseason

This year draft is top 50 heavy. We can restock the cupboard.

Zykov(.7)-McDavid(12.5)-Stone(9)
Dzingel(3.5)
-Drai(8.5)-Chiasson(1)
Caggiula(1.5)-RNH(6)-Rieder(2.5)
Khaira(.7)-Brodziak(1.2)-Rattie(1)
Benson(1)

Klef(4.1)-Larsson(4.1)
Nurse(3.2)-Pesce(4.1)
Russel(4)-Bouchard(1)
Gravel(1)

Kostco(4)
Darling(4.1)

=79M
The cap is likely to increase to 83M.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I don't blame the response based on Puljus struggles and where the other 2 players are playing.

One fella is interested. I'm working on it now. I'm going above Chiarelli.
I think Puju will get better, I really do. Todd crushed his confidence. Puju needs to get that shot of quicker. Especially playing with Drai or Nuge. He needs to hit the net for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad