Rumor Mill

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
would adding Toronto 2025 1st move the needle?

I doubt it. I don’t see why Ottawa would do that.

Connor Murphy is always hurt, Kaiser is barely a prospect. Basically moving back for 18 and a pick in the 20s next year.

I don’t understand the upside for Ottawa.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Would Skinner and 11th overall from Buffalo for NYI's 2nd rounder be too steep of a price to move up?

Reactions: OTC

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
According to Dhaliwal:

Joshua wants to be back with Canucks and Canucks want him but if they cant come to terms, there will be double digit number of teams lining up for Joshua. He says that Chicago and Toronto are 2 teams he has specifically heard that wants Joshua.

Further on he mentions that the Canucks are very interested in Brandon Duhaine, and they have been even before the trade deadline.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Apparently the Hawks have interest in Dakota Joshua, so that’s gross.

Please for the love of god Kyle, dont be another Stan Bowman.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Guentzel - Bedard - Kurashev
Hall - Roslovic - Raddysh
Foligno - Dickinson - Nazar
Reichel - Athanasiou - Donato
Anderson

Vlasic - Jones
Korchinski - Roy
Kaiser - Murphy

Mrazek
Soderblom

Call ups through out the year: Del Mastro, Dach, Slaggert, Crevier, Commesso

Team will still be bottom 5, Bedard gets some help, Roy adds some stability on D to help Korchinski.

I chose Roslovic as 2C because he is young-ish and probably wont get any more then a 1-2 year deal.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Guentzel - Bedard - Kurashev
Hall - Roslovic - Raddysh
Foligno - Dickinson - Nazar
Reichel - Athanasiou - Donato
Anderson

Vlasic - Jones
Korchinski - Roy
Kaiser - Murphy

Mrazek
Soderblom

Call ups through out the year: Del Mastro, Dach, Slaggert, Crevier, Commesso

Team will still be bottom 5, Bedard gets some help, Roy adds some stability on D to help Korchinski.

I chose Roslovic as 2C because he is young-ish and probably wont get any more then a 1-2 year deal.
That second line is atrocious.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
He would be a solid pickup if the price is right, but he'll probably get too much
if he wants to get too much for a one or two year deal then that doesn’t seem so bad. there are other guys you’d want over him, but when you’re being stingy with term its fair to expect the market to be stingy in return.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Not sure why I have a feeling about this.. whether it's before, during or after the draft, but I think Kyle is going to acquire Laine (assuming we aren't on the 10 team no trade list).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad