ATD: Rules - Discussion - Trades Thread

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
  1. 1985 Chicago Bears
  2. 1976 Pittsburgh Steelers
@Holden Caulfield, I saw both of them and those are the two best.
Probably haha. Before my time. But I'm no expert either, just a fan. I loved watching Bucs back then. It was a special group. I've soured on the Bucs due the recent roster decisions (such as Brady, Brown, Suh, etc), but those days in early 00's were awesome with those D's.

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.youtube.com
I can't believe someone swiped Larry Fitzgerald...I was building a concept that would really show him off and now he's going to be stuck on that minor league team (I have no idea what team he went to, I'm just cranky haha)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The 2002 Bucs had a longer sustained period as a unit that apexed in that year, not that the 2000 Ravens didn’t, but there was way less margin of error for the Ravens considering how many quarterbacks they went through and how awful they all were. A weird time in the NFL between those teams from the 90’s descending and the Brady/Manning wars

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Man, these picks are actually hard to make. Everytime my pick comes up, I have a solid 6-8 options I like.
Yeah I'm finding it getting harder. At first I was just looking at who was the best I could get in some key positions. Now I don't know where to go with my picks and the margins between all the players are getting smaller, IMO.

Then there's people in here talking about they're designing their team to highlight a specific WR skill set and realize I'm probably out of depth :biglaugh: . Ah well it's for fun anyways.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Damn, I thought Willie Roaf might fly under the radar.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I figured you'd probably take him with your pick. After him the LT options were interesting, at least in my view.
I probably would have with my next one. Nobody was watching those Saints teams, except the guys voting him to pro bowls I guess.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.youtube.com
Ok boys, have fun, seeya at pick 120...

Absolutely crushed my targets though in that run. Would have preferred Fitz for Largent, but it's the same basic case for both of them...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad