Euro: Round of 16 - France v. Belgium - Jul. 1

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He only has very specific jobs he wants and he can afford to wait for them.

Pep (or Klopp) also has that luxury.
Lmaooo PR working over time. It’s been 3 years and counting since ZZ coached Madrid. Klopp took a few months off and Pep took a year sabbatical from Barca to Munich. Not even close to the same.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
ZZ clearly was waitiing for the french NT because he has the guts to try something different after winning everything at club level. That is called guts.
Pep needs to learn from him.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
ZZ clearly was waitiing for the french NT because he has the guts to try something different after winning everything at club level. That is called guts.
Pep needs to learn from him.
There’s literally nothing Zidane can teach pep coaching….

He can coach another club, another league until the position is actually vacant. Except we were told he only wanted Cherki lol maybe he should coach dortmund?

I say that if Pep had any guts he would go for the NT job... you bring up Zidane whose goal is to coach his NT. Why? Why the whaboutism? Nobody saying Pep sucks.
When did I insinuate you said that?? You claiming pep doesn’t have guts but make excuses for your boy. Like I give a shit what ZZ does, he’s a shitty coach who doesn’t even coach. I can’t wait until he pisses himself with the next team he coaches if he does at all. As that is not even certain.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

He can coach another club, another league until the position is actually vacant. Except we were told he only wanted Cherki lol maybe he should coach dortmund?

When did I insinuate you said that?? You claiming pep doesn’t have guts but make excuses for your boy. Like I give a shit what ZZ does, he’s a shitty coach who doesn’t even coach. I can’t wait until he pisses himself with the next team he coaches if he does at all. As that is not even certain.
Guy won 3 CLs in a row but cannot coach :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Well apparently ZZ can teach Pep how to get it done in the CL.

Laughing at Luis Enrique is quite laughable as well.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Let me help you. Pep has 3 in something like 15 years. With consistently the most expensive team or close to it.
According to your "'logic" he should have 15 CLs.

ZZ has 3 in what 5 years? He only bought youngsters when he was there.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
… and? lol the end result is the same as of now.
Wait wait wait...
When DD only wins a WC and reaches two finals it's a failure, but when Pep reach 4 finals in 15 years, winning 3 with each time arguably the most expensive team, it's OK?
And when ZZ wins it half the tries, it's not much either?

Wow.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Wait wait wait...
When DD only wins a WC and reaches two finals it's a failure, but when Pep reach 4 finals in 15 years, winning 3 with each time arguably the most expensive team, it's OK?
And when ZZ wins it half the tries, it's not much either?

Wow.
you’re comparing club football with NT football. The difference between city and say Liverpool over the years is no where close to France and Portugal. And again Pep won the CL 3 times, DD has one trophy. And Crashed out last euros. They’re simply not the same.

I couldn’t care less what ZZ wins. I watched those matches none of them were deserved. He’s an ass coach and will always be one.

Like I said before we started the discussion, it’s been beaten to death. You are ok with the results I think France should do better. Enjoy losing another Euros take care for now.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's even worse!
Club football has coaches preparing the whole year.
Indeed there's much more of a gulf between City and Lyon (10 times the value?) than France and Portugal (around the same value or close) .
And yet Lyon eliminated Pep's team.
Indeed they're very different.
DD has had much more success with the NT in EC and WC than Pep in the CL.

ZZ is an ass coach but wins. Which by your own point means that he's a fabulous coach. Get your arguments straight, you're contradicting yourself.

You don't lose a Euro. You don't win it. And so far, for at least 24 hours, France is still in it. Given their form and their injuries, it's impressive already.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
you’re comparing club football with NT football. The difference between city and say Liverpool over the years is no where close to France and Portugal. And again Pep won the CL 3 times, DD has one trophy. And Crashed out last euros. They’re simply not the same.

I couldn’t care less what ZZ wins. I watched those matches none of them were deserved. He’s an ass coach and will always be one.

Like I said before we started the discussion, it’s been beaten to death. You are ok with the results I think France should do better. Enjoy losing another Euros take care for now.
This is ridiculous :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Zero goals from open play. Very impressive indeed.

Maybe if they give me a 15 min run out, I can pot a goal for them?
Yes very impressive to qualify with 0 goal from open play.
Because you conveniently forget that nobody can score on them either.

Those offside goals and completely dominated games. We all watched if you want I can send you the matches on vhs
Real's wins were often weird but no more than Argentina's WC.
Playing with 12 men is a habit.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yes very impressive to qualify with 0 goal from open play.
Because you conveniently forget that nobody can score on them either.

Real's wins were often weird but no more than Argentina's WC.
Playing with 12 men is a habit.
Not sure what part of that post was funnier.

Remind me which game did Argentina play with 12 men? Which game did they deserve to lose? It’s over 2 years ago and you still can’t accept you lost fair and square what an absolute loser.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not sure what part of that post was funnier.

Remind me which game did Argentina play with 12 men? Which game did they deserve to lose? It’s over 2 years ago and you still can’t accept you lost fair and square what an absolute loser.
Lol we tied a game we had no business winning anyway. Sure you got a free PK, like most games, but even then we sucked for 80 minutes. Which was enough to destroy you the rest of the way and it was a miracle save that gave you the PK shootout.

The whole tournament was reffed in your favor.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lol we tied a game we had no business winning anyway. Sure you got a free PK, like most games, but even then we sucked for 80 minutes. Which was enough to destroy you the rest of the way and it was a miracle save that gave you the PK shootout.

The whole tournament was reffed in your favor.
Remove the penalties and they still win those games….

You had a free penalty as well and brought you back to life. Please in ET Argentina was still better and it took yet another penalty for you to make it to penalties. Let’s not forget you crying wanting 3rd penalty for no reason. Miracle save oh ya I forgot those saves for some reason now count as goals. Congrats on your 3rd star. Another master class by DD. Does zidane get a World Cup too for shits and giggles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad