Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Who do you guys think Michkov plays with? I haven’t been this excited about a prospect in a long time. Saw him live at the the U18s a few years ago and think he is a rare talent.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
....or rookie skaters assigned a no. Besides the 37 I mentioned, 32 and 36 have been been worn by a bunch of regular skaters, but yeah, overall it is goalie land.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i am totally waiting for(cause this is how the franchise is) Torts to screw with this kid and him returning to Russia and the management coming out and blaming him

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
I enjoy a spirited hockey fight as much as the next guy, but training for this in 2024? The Flyers are not the only ones stuck in the past, it's all over the place in this sport.
I think it says a lot when the focus was more on this kid in the public eye then say Artemi freaking Pinerrin

Be patient with my phone in the spelling, she’s doing her best

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Who do you guys think Michkov plays with? I haven’t been this excited about a prospect in a long time. Saw him live at the the U18s a few years ago and think he is a rare talent.
Hopefully Coots and Farabee or Foerster. Unless we find out Coots is cooked, then probably Frost and Tippett. Hopefully Michkov can finally drag them over the 60 point plateau.

Reactions: MNRube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad