Euro: Round of 16 - England v. Slovakia - Jun. 30

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Walker can't even defend anymore. Might as well just play Trent at RB and at least get something going forward.

• Love
Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Well, in all my years of watching the Slovaks, I've never been impressed.. Even when they had prime Hamsik as the rest of the team was just too weak.

This is the best version of them I have ever seen. Not individually.. but collectively. Best back line, Lobotka makes the midfield run and they play with 3 up front so not afraid to play. They will not be one bit intimidated by this England. Not one bit.

In the pre-match interview Skriniar was very confident that they play better as a team than England and have a good chance of winning.

With this rate, there's going to be two yellows for someone.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

serp

Jan 17, 2016
And another yellow and this one clearly was because of Bellinghams frustrations with how shit Englands offense has been so far . Completely pointless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad