GDT: Round 2, Game 3 | Habs @ Bolts | May 6 @ 7PM | CBC, TVA, NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Game 1 was pretty close and we lost in double OT on a bad call
We dominated the beginning of game 2 until they scored and everyone (EVERYONE, including Price) gave up for no reason

I might be optimistic but I still think we can win this. Our top 6 / PP has to start producing because right now they're MIA. This drought has to stop at some point...

RuskiNik

May 19, 2014
Montréal
How many of you guys still have hope? I know we can win but I don't think the habs are that strong mentally to have hope to win the series lol

E82

Feb 3, 2015
Thank God we have Subban leading our scoring once again. Utterly embarrassing that year after year PK a Dman is always leading on offense. How good is this guy?? Mind you I find this has been his worst playoffs yet.

HabsDieHard*

What excuse will Therrien provide to deflect blame from himself tonight if the Habs lose?

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Secret weapon, MT even tried to throw the Bolts off by telling the media Davey wasn't making the trip, imagine Tampa shaking in their skates when DD comes out of the tunnel when they thought they dodged that bullet for a couple of games...

Flames showed lots of heart by winning a tough one, now it's our turn, all hands on deck, season is on the line

HAHA I actually tried to imagine it and it was quite funny.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
My wife won't let me watch, says she and the kids are tired of my language and yelling at the TV. **** you Therrien, in advance of tonight's game.

My friends and family are casual fans and i'm the only one bashing and going livid on our players (and coach). I can relate lol..

Hankerchief*

Oh good. Little Davey is on the ice for the morning skate. Down 0-3 here we come.

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
Feels like this could go one of two ways. Habs get a win and hope remains, or Habs dig a 0-3 hold from which they almost certainly won't recover.

Whatever happens, I hope this game is easier to watch than Game 6 vs Ottawa. Good God that game had me devouring my fingernails.

I was at that game and almost shat myself

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
We better score early in the game if we want to have a shot at this series.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Can someone on the top 2 lines please show up? Habs win this game Price always bounces back after letting in a few goals. Go Habs Go we need to win this game big time. They better play desperate

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Will the habs top two useless centermen show up tonight ? Gilbert has more goals than both those midgets lol

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
What excuse will Therrien provide to deflect blame from himself tonight if the Habs lose?

I am pretty sure it will be "I tried shuffling the lines again but it did not work, can't understand this" what he won't say is, all year we have been the second lowest 5 on 5 goal scoring teams, all season we knew the powerplay was not working so we made an adjustment and traded Sekac for a plugger that has 1 goal. We gave up lots of powerplay goals to Ottawa and now Tampa so our PK is now not working. we have players playing different positions than they are use to. Dump and chase instead of puck possession is the way to go.

I wonder if any of their staff watched how Detroit played and took them to 7 games? probably not cause they played the first two games of the playoffs the way they played the ladt 5 regular season games against Tampa. That is on MB and MT. MT should have his ass canned. Did nothing in his first go around with the habs, did lousy in Pittsburgh and here we are again, back where we started.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Eller, Galchenyuk and Weise ? Awesome. About time trying Larry and Chuckie together again. Tough to find chemistry in one game, but you try as nothing else is working.

DD and PAP again :amazed: Like. MT did not watch the 1st game ? TB gets last change. This could be really brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad