Post-Game Talk: Round 2, Game 2: Rongos vs The Streak

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
Hank the only player who decided this was an opportunity.

Worst game of the playoffs by far. They generated nothing, had no fire. I don't care how tired they are, this was pathetic.

**** the powerplay.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Expected a loss but this was just an embarrassment aside from Lundqvist. Team looks exhausted and now gets to play again in 21 hours. Great scheduling.

Dorsett is an idiot. Untimely penalties. Doesn't really contribute much. Carcillo on the 4th line and Fast on Richards' line. Why not?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Such an awful offensive performance. Defense was bad, but didn't kill the game. Hank was great. Offense lost the game. Scoring 0 goals is complete ****.

Mrpuck

May 3, 2007
East Coast
They were clearly tired. What is that 6 in 9 nights or something crazy? Doesn't leave me too confident tomorrow.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Guys…calm down.

The team is TIRED. You can't make excuses, but its just a reality. Fatigue was definitely a factor tonight.

Be thankful we won Game 1, Pittsburgh played hard tonight. They deserved the win.

Without Henrik, this game is 5-0 at the end of the second.

They will rest well tonight, won't skate tomorrow morning and will be revved up to the fullest to a raucous crowd at MSG tomorrow night.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Once again the Rangers barely put any pressure on the opponent once trailing. Pathetic effort. If they're tired for this game I'd hate to see what they give us tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad