GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Rule 60 – High-sticking60.1 High-sticking – For “high-sticking the puck”, refer to Rule 80.A “high stick” is one which is carried above the height of theopponent’s shoulders. Players must be in control and responsible fortheir stick. However, a player is permitted accidental contact on anopponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow throughof a shooting motion, or accidental contact on the opposing centerwho is bent over during the course of a face-off. A wild swing at abouncing puck would not be considered a normal windup or followthrough and any contact to an opponent above the height of theshoulders shall be penalized accordingly

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
You really are trying to make a point by how the team reacts. Now i am convinced
Jets have been complaining about phantom calls, I think it’s safe to assume they would complain about what you think is a real call, no? I realize that logic isn’t turned on in your brain but it exists in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark