Prospect Info: Round 1, 7th overall: Matvei Michkov, RW, SKA St. Petersburg (KHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
How dare they break this news while the phillies are playing? Dont they know ASF is busy pretending to be a baseball beat right now??

Reactions: Danko

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
I'll believe it when I see it. But it would be fun because it may very well change Danny's approach to the draft.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
So the bolded runs counter to the whole "Flyers can't assist with the buyout" talking point. Did the Flyers find a loophole?

According to SE, Philadelphia may pay SKA up to a million dollars to buy out the contract of striker Matvey Michkov.

Let us remind you that the hockey player’s agreement with the army team is valid until the end of the 2025/26 season, but it is planned that it will be terminated and the player will go to the NHL.

Also, according to our information, Michkov has changed his agent in North America - now his interests are represented by Paul Theofanos.

Philadelphia selected Michkov seventh overall in the 2023 NHL Entry Draft.

Reactions: Danko

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Charlie says not everything is done, hasnt signed anything yet but people high up at the flyers say its happening

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Official Schedule for dev camp is supposed to be announced today but may change per Charlie...usually right after the draft May be here beginning of July

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Torts isn’t the idiot we think he is. I think he will run with Michkov, the new face of the franchise, because if he f***s this one up, Briere and Jones both will look like clowns for keeping him around. When other peoples jobs are on the line, these cockroaches have a way of doing just enough to keep themselves around.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Torts isn’t the idiot we think he is. I think he will run with Michkov, the new face of the franchise, because if he f***s this one up, Briere and Jones both will look like clowns for keeping him around. When other peoples jobs are on the line, these cockroaches have a way of doing just enough to keep themselves around.
Rationale actor theory would tell you that you are right.

He's gonna be untouchable. Panarin type praise from Torts all season.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA

Just get Zegras so Torts will be distracted.

Add in bonuses for doing a Michigan at least once a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad