Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2024-25: Re-Tool, Re-Group, Re-Mix, Re-Build

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
This is like booking WrestleMania with The Rock vs Barry Horowitz in the main event . . . are you trying to give all of us heartburn?
not sure I get what you're referring to but the lineup has generally been built out in pairs + a plug. Barzal + Horvat, Nelson + Palmieri, Pageau + Holmstrom and Maclean + Cizikas. It's always the 3rd wheels that get shifted around

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Ok, what would this board say if the Duke does not come back this year at all?
No Matter what Lou says, this is a real possibility I fear.

-Would you Make a deal? Maybe Robertson from Toronto? (I Know we would most likely give up a high pick plus mid level prospect)

-Grin and Bear it and be a Bubble Team come playoff time? (And wind up having too little offense yet again if we make it to the show)

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Duke ain’t a needle mover - he got injured before people got tired of him and realized a 4 year deal was a bad idea.

The Real JT

Be fearful of mediocrity
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Ok, what would this board say if the Duke does not come back this year at all?
No Matter what Lou says, this is a real possibility I fear.

-Would you Make a deal? Maybe Robertson from Toronto? (I Know we would most likely give up a high pick plus mid level prospect)

-Grin and Bear it and be a Bubble Team come playoff time? (And wind up having too little offense yet again if we make it to the show)
Words can’t express how much I hate your first proposal.

As for the second, is the Duclair injury the event that has now clarified our position as a bubble team? :huh:

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Words can’t express how much I hate your first proposal.

As for the second, is the Duclair injury the event that has now clarified our position as a bubble team? :huh:
Once Lou trades Palms and Nelson at the deadline, how do the Isles make up 60 goals annually?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad