Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2024-25: Re-Tool, Re-Group, Re-Mix, Re-Build

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Watched the Oilers come back and win their first game last night. You can see the potential in Tyslpakov and the fact he is still learning the NA game. Would love to see him turn into a poor man's Zach Hyman possibly on the Isles top line. That's all I got. Keep it rolling against the Blues tomorrow night.
I am way too ambitious. I hope he turns into a poor man Malkin . Yes that Malkin . Love this kid he knows how to slow the game down right from day one . Great future ahead hope it’s with us .Why can’t the NYI hit a homerun ? This kid is no Mark Lawrence 😆

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
I am way too ambitious. I hope he turns into a poor man Malkin . Yes that Malkin . Love this kid he knows how to slow the game down right from day one . Great future ahead hope it’s with us .Why can’t the NYI hit a homerun ? This kid is no Mark Lawrence 😆
:huh:

Lot’s of people are poorer than Scott Malkin. Seems a low bar to clear. No?

• Haha
Reactions: Big L

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
Wahlstrom is essentially a showcase at this point. I will not be surprised when he traded for a similar 'sunk cost' asset.

If they waive him, he will be claimed and then re-waived after a short stint, in which I would be surprised if NYI re-claimed him. I can't help but he see him be him being Bellows 2.0 and Dal Colle 3.0.
Technically wouldn't it be Dal Colle 2.0, Ho Sang 3.0 and Bellows XP?? Does Griffin Reinhart get a version or is he exempt because he was a defenseman and traded, not waived?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad