Roster Building (& Training Camp) XXIII: Re-signings, Re-considerations, Recriminations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Gonna be a fun....checks notes....six years.

This organization definitely needs to be checking the 'Carolinafax' site when they buy used players, I think.

1727365096481.png

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Any chance for Honka or Heimosalmi to make the final roster or get some NHL games at all this year?

Please, spare me those sarcastic answers like "HisIceness" like to write. I'm sure she or he entertains herself but not that many others.
My dead grandma is more likely to kick my ass in three rounds of tiddlywinks.

And Ain't nobody can beat me at tiddlywinks.

I mean, I'm also kind of insulted. HisIceness is sarcastic, sure, but I wouldn't even put him in the top ten around here. What am I, chopped liver?
I thought you retired after the 21 season.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I think Honka will 100% make the roster and there’s a great chance he’ll be paired with Slavin based on playstyle
Word is Rod likes him so much he has him over each night for bbq after practice and they lift together 3x a day.

He even wrote him into his will in leiu of Skylar.

Really dislike continuing to saddle Aho with non first line / soft wingers. I would rather a guy like carrier play there than roslovic. While carrier isnt a first liner either at least he does the dirty work. Jarvis doesn’t need to be the only dirty work guy at his size
You just explained first line Martinook.

Let's pull up your post history on the subject.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad