Roster Building Thread - Part XII

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
How about swapping CK and Bread.

Let Bread and Mika play pond hockey and CK/Tro/Laf play N/S crash and cycle hockey.

Two different looks that cause match up problems for some teams.

Play what works and make ice time adjustments based on opponent reactions.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
It’s like Art Laffer writing Nixon an economic theory on a napkin at dinner except we get it from Bern 24/7
thanks except don't compare me to screwball Art Laffer w/his discredited trickle down shit that doesn't work
when I say I may have reinvented the wheel on restructuring the international monetary system
given time I can prove my theory checks out, dots connect etc

and unlike Nixon, I am not a fraudster
or some SOB who wants to use Constitution for toilet paper
burn in hell tricky dick and go eff yourself after you kiss my patriotic USA lovin ass

get to know me peeps
buy some of my IP

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
We're outscoring the opposition 9-3 so far at 5v5 through two games and already are talking about blowing up all the line combos?

It's been a conversation for awhile tbh.

Two games, great...this has been a multiple season issue with the same players. We've seen streeks before.

The 5v5 argument has merit because that's been an issue so ill give you that there.

Other then that, if clauses prevent trades of players that don't work, then shuffling is the only option, no?

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
It's been a conversation for awhile tbh.

Two games, great...this has been a multiple season issue with the same players. We've seen streeks before.

The 5v5 argument has merit because that's been an issue so ill give you that there.

Other then that, if clauses prevent trades of players that don't work, then shuffling is the only option, no?

No shuffling should occur after two games regardless of how good or bad the two games were

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad