Roster Building Thread - Part XII(Training Camp/Preseason)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
This is what "running it back" looks like unfortunately. We don't have a choice but still.

I haven't posted, or lurked even in quite some time, but it's the same exact team, looking for a different result & we all know how that goes.

Can we wait and see what the roster looks like before declaring the team "exact same"?

I don't see Bonino, Wheeler, Goodrow, Pitlick, or, Gustaffson for starters and zero percent chance that any of these players are on this team.

Compare apples to apples. Don't compare this roster to last year's post deadline roster (which still isn't the same). Compare opening night rosters to each other because that's a bit more fair.

Also, this deadline we will have A LOT more space to add that "final piece" then we did last year. There are other wild cards - will Kakko take a step, will Chytil stay healthy, will Jones be a mainstay, will Miller take a step, will Smith fit in with KZ, will one of Othmann or Berard make the team, will Estrom make the team, etc...

Let's see where we're at opening night.

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Can we wait and see what the roster looks like before declaring the team "exact same"?

I don't see Bonino, Wheeler, Goodrow, Pitlick, or, Gustaffson for starters and zero percent chance that any of these players are on this team.

Compare apples to apples. Don't compare this roster to last year's post deadline roster (which still isn't the same). Compare opening night rosters to each other because that's a bit more fair.

Also, this deadline we will have A LOT more space to add that "final piece" then we did last year. There are other wild cards - will Kakko take a step, will Chytil stay healthy, will Jones be a mainstay, will Miller take a step, will Smith fit in with KZ, will one of Othmann or Berard make the team, will Estrom make the team, etc...

Let's see where we're at opening night.
Please. Don’t be so REASONABLE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad