Roster Building Thread - Part XII(Training Camp/Preseason)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
New headshots

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 10.58.42 AM.png
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0531.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Why do we have 2 threads about training camp, that has been confusing ? Cant we delete them both and have one for the preseason games and rest of camp starting on sunday? Too much clutter

Not confused, just weird the same conversations were being discussed in two separate threads. Seems pretty obvious why there should have only been one :dunno:. Wouldn't it be odd if we had 2 GDTs for each game..
2 are ok, peeps gotta show a little discipline

1 is for trade/[ongoing] roster issues etc
the other is for immediate training camp related aspects

not rocket science people

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Is it me or does he have a bit of a different look and aura? I think he’s ready to play with more assertiveness

Would be huge for this team if he has a break through anywhere close to what we saw from Laf
i think it's just you.

i do think it's stupid that the lines are foregone conclusions. is it just that kreider and zib will only play together and the rest just fills around them? why don't we try anything else.

Reactions: savebyrichter94

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
K2 needs to be confident and be selfish and shoot every chance he gets. You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink...KK drink and enjoy...he looks like he has the weight of the world on his back...

Reactions: EdJovanovski

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
i do think it's stupid that the lines are foregone conclusions. is it just that kreider and zib will only play together and the rest just fills around them? why don't we try anything else.
It really is mind boggling.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
This is what "running it back" looks like unfortunately. We don't have a choice but still.
The Toronto Maple Leafs are the very definition of "running it back", and even they are making some lineup changes lol...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad