GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
They're already 1/4 of the way to the total amount of games they should lose this season.

What a great team. Can't score, can't defend, have no goalie. McDavid looks like Nail Yakupov too by the way.
The team has always been streaky though so you can't go by win average.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
okay again.

2 of broberg assists came as he sat on the bench after not being involved in the play. Passing it from his slot area and going off on a change. this happened twice. Its lucky. He is also getting caved in his own end. Im watching the wild-blues game and he doesn't look all that hot, especially for 4.6 mil.

Holloway has done nothing except have 1 hit tonight. He looks lost out there and looks like about to hurt himself making a play, so he looks no different than last year.

These guys aren't anything special and if we had them in our lineup our record doesn't change.

Broberg rockin the 36.64% xGF again. Gets a 2nd assist for a 1 arm swing at a puck that he hits at the same time as wild player. Flies up in the air and another blue grabs it, makes a nice play to an open man who snipes a goal.

Yeah, I don't think broberg would be getting that kind of luck here. Especially not playing his off side with Nurse.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Oh I don’t think that’s the right call. I’m just saying if this team starts terribly. I guarantee they will think about it.

Long shot for sure. The chance is greater than zero though

If we went 0-82 we better not fire the coach.

This is 100000% on the players and the leadership group especially.

Reactions: Ibanez

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
The guys they brought in to replace the out going guys just straight up don't move the needle enough. It has to be one of the worst D cores in the league this season. Its f***ing gross.
They weren't filled with good d men last year their system made up for that I don't know what the f*** theyre doing now but it isnt following that same system. How do you go from one of the all time best pks in a playoffs to getting scored on like 80 percent of the time? How do you lose a room game 1 after being a game from the cup just a bunch of gutless players right now.

Oilers88

Jun 19, 2011
The guys they brought in to replace the out going guys just straight up don't move the needle enough. It has to be one of the worst D cores in the league this season. Its f***ing gross.
I'm not disagreeing, but how does that explain how bad we look when PP1 or Ekholm/Bouchard/Drai/McDavid/Hyman are on the ice. This isn't on the new guys- our best players have been some of our worst through 3 1/3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad