GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
Hey neat a shot

I don’t think this is knobs fault, but he may legit be fired.

Says something about the players that it’s the only thing that motivates them

I would be shocked if he gets fired this season...even if the worst comes to pass

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The Oilers need a save. That was a saveable puck. Slow lateral movement. The first goal Skinner can't seal the post but I actually think Kulak's coverage was shit to leave a wide open back-door play to be jammed in (after what looked like stick on pad).
Yes they need the goalie to save these but my point was that calling it a sharp angle GA wasn't exactly fair. I do put more blame on the PKers for allowing too many high danger chances against, just as much as I blame Skinner

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
This is some bullshit rationalization.

He is a plus player playing 20 minutes a night.

If he put up these numbers with us we would be lauding him.
4 pts 4 games a plus 3 playing 20 minutes a night, not bad not bad at all. Some here would like to see him fail, because they won't rationalize, like you say, or are simply jealous

Reactions: Heavy Dee

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
How many People wish this team overpaid for Broberg and Holloway right now ?

There is nothing this team will acquire this year to make up for that youthful exhuberance, speed and experience those 2 game us in the show. Podkolzin is nothing like Holloway. Broberg made Nurse better too simply by skating and transporting the puck.

Were cooked.

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
It’s honestly like they’ve forgotten how to play hockey- when was the last time you Bouchard bobbled the puck SO often
The guys they brought in to replace the out going guys just straight up don't move the needle enough. It has to be one of the worst D cores in the league this season. Its f***ing gross.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Never played the AW2 but this is great
I’m probably gonna wait until the pro before I buy it, I heard it’s absolutely incredible.

Even though it’s crazy expensive new console, selling my old one for $500, so it’s basically a $500 upgrade, screw it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad