Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Those f***ing broadcasters are obnoxious. Amerks were "hanging on" all game, according to them. I thought it was pretty balanced back and forth with the exception of a rough second period. It's AHL level broadcasting, so i set the bar low but they still failed to clear it.
Don is just one of the best in the business (definitely not biased)

Fly Boy

Aye Sir!
Jul 29, 2009
Michigan

I forgot that Genesee Brewing was from Rochester :laugh:. I bartend up in Northern Michigan and we had the Pineapple Kolsch on all summer last year as well as the Ruby Red on the patio bar. They were my go to summer beers. Gonna have to make sure we put in an order for those soon this year.

Anways, Go Amerks!

Last edited:

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I forgot that Genesee Brewing was from Rochester :laugh:. I bartend up in Northern Michigan and we had the Pineapple Kolsch on all summer last year as well as the Ruby Red on the patio bar. The were my go to summer beers. Gonna have to make sure we put in an order for those soon this year.

Anways, Go Amerks!

UP? Or Northern mitten part?

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Went to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum in 2020 and it was very emotional. Gordon Lightfoot brought me there and the three hours we spent at Whitefish Point were unforgettable.

Wife's two brothers both got engineering degrees at Michigan Tech. I love the UP.

Every summer growing up I’d camp on the bay on the Canadian side that is directly across from Whitefish. The waves get crazy on Superior in the summer. I can’t even imagine what it’s like out there in November. I grew up on it, and there was always one storm a year that would reshape the entire beach that was just down the pathway. You couldn’t pay me enough to be out in the middle of it.

Northern Mitten

Closer to the bridge or Bay City?

Reactions: Dingo44

dugman

Mar 21, 2008
Petoskey. Closer to the bridge on west side of it, near Traverse City. It's my favorite place I've every lived in quite easily.
Couldn’t find Genesee Kolsch anywhere just south of Sleeping Bear Dunes last summer, so we made do with Founders‘ All-day Vacay.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Ill be a bit late to watching this one. Im going to be enjoying a beer or two while playing outside with the little guy. Ill be watching as soon as the wifey brings him to be assuming our best friend provides a stream!

Let's go Amerks!

Reactions: Chainshot

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Here is something ugly from the habs Photoshopmaster, enjoy

ab-jpg.714714

any mod around to make this live?

• Haha
Reactions: debaser66
Status
Not open for further replies.