Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Pilut has been awesome during these playoffs. I really enjoyed his game when I watched them live on Saturday. He made a slick play in the defensive, shot the puck down the ice knowing he had a player breaking with a head start on the D, and I believe it led to a goal.

We need to keep this man in Rochester next year. I wonder if all the crap going on in Russia would make him want to stay here? A man can dream!

Reactions: Chainshot

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Pilut has been awesome during these playoffs. I really enjoyed his game when I watched them live on Saturday. He made a slick play in the defensive, shot the puck down the ice knowing he had a player breaking with a head start on the D, and I believe it led to a goal.

We need to keep this man in Rochester next year. I wonder if all the crap going on in Russia would make him want to stay here? A man can dream!
show him the money

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Give him a 1-way deal (which is showing him the money) and he might.

That was a rough sequence with Davies and Cecconi. Glad they managed to not get bitten by that segment.
That fumbles puck in front of the net by Davies made me clench my buttcheeks. Nerve wrecking misplay!

Reactions: Chainshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad