Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
tackle football out there !? and no public official complaints.

This group is going to be more ready to play for buffalo.. Cool also they have friends from last year watching.. if you have to fight 5 times harder than the rest . the rest are just part of the cowardly poosies that can't handle a fair fight in ahl nhl or nfl ..

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The reffing was terrible. I thought the Amerks were the better team from the second period on. Sucks to lose, but they started gaining momentum as the game went on. Hopefully, they ride that momentum into game 4.

I had a blast at the game. The crowd was lively. Tough loss, but still an incredibly fun night.

mcy35

May 10, 2022
I do think Cedaqvist should draw in. There is a chance Savoie sits tonight but by my account he did create three high quality scoring chances in game 3. Tough call for Appert.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Reminder, tonight's game is at 6:00 p.m. EDT.

Interesting to hear him touch on his friendship with Gopher Associate Coach Steve Miller (who he worked with as assistants at Denver) as a means of keeping up on Johnson throughout the season.

Last edited:

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
First goal scoring team has been the winner of each of the first three. It would be great to see the Amerks get the first and hold serve on that.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad