Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2024 Off-season Thread.

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
so no komarov

(and they forgot Levi too)
I'm sure my lineup is slanted more towards Sabres development than Amerks success, but....

Murray-Kulich-Rosen
Wahlberg-Ostlund-Rosek
Kisakov-Jobst-Neuchev
Dunne-Kozak-Tullio

Novikov-Metsa
Johnson-Komarov
Rathbone-Prow
Poolman

(Levi)
Houser
Sandstrom

Reactions: Jacob582

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I'm sure my lineup is slanted more towards Sabres development than Amerks success, but....

Murray-Kulich-Rosen
Wahlberg-Ostlund-Rosek
Kisakov-Jobst-Neuchev
Dunne-Kozak-Tullio

Novikov-Metsa
Johnson-Komarov
Rathbone-Prow
Poolman

(Levi)
Houser
Sandstrom

so no clague

On a serious note: I love the D-pairs

Reactions: Digable5

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I see the Icemen have done some business in the last week. Returning will be the captain, Chris Brown as well as forwards Garrett Van Wythe, Chris Grando, Logan Cockerill, and Justin McCae and defenseman Ivan Chukarov and Connor Russell. Seems like a lot of work yet to be done there honestly.

Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I see the Icemen have done some business in the last week. Returning will be the captain, Chris Brown as well as forwards Garrett Van Wythe, Chris Grando, Logan Cockerill, and Justin McCae and defenseman Ivan Chukarov and Connor Russell. Seems like a lot of work yet to be done there honestly.

Two more added to the mix - forwards Max Gildon (another NTDP guy) who finished five years at OSU and spent a little time with Wheeling to end last season and ANOTHER one-time NTDPer in Josh Nodler who then spent three years at MSU, 1 at UMass and then 1 at Bowling Green. Gildon lists as a LW, Nodler as a C/RW. Neither had particularly good collegiate stats, at least Gildon is 6'2".

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Two more added to the mix - forwards Max Gildon (another NTDP guy) who finished five years at OSU and spent a little time with Wheeling to end last season and ANOTHER one-time NTDPer in Josh Nodler who then spent three years at MSU, 1 at UMass and then 1 at Bowling Green. Gildon lists as a LW, Nodler as a C/RW. Neither had particularly good collegiate stats, at least Gildon is 6'2".

Gildon is a guy I remember being a good NTDP guy. He should fit the system anyway.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
He finished plays at similar rates to his previous AHL years. They chose to play kids up the lineup and he didn’t get more offensive deployment.
He was just frustrating for me to watch him in the regular season and playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad