Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2024 Off-season Thread.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
1719939242296.png

Current Amerks-only guys.

Curious if Mersch comes back, because right now, there isn't a spot without kicking out a prospect.

And if he's gone, is Brett Murray the captain? (yes)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
View attachment 891368

Current Amerks-only guys.

Curious if Mersch comes back, because right now, there isn't a spot without kicking out a prospect.

And if he's gone, is Brett Murray the captain? (yes)

Based on Karmanos’ work last year, I would expect that list to grow over the next few weeks. They actually had depth rather than constantly having to hunt around for East Coast guys to step in.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I think Lance is underselling Dunne as just a 4th line winger. What I have, though it's either or with Levi and Reimer and I have Rousek down without one of Gilbert or Bryson as the other defenseman. They can also let Wahlberg and Ostlund go back home.

Too many guys, not enough pucks.

Left WingCenterRight WingLeft DefenseRight DefenseGoalie
Isak RosenJiri KulichMatthew SavoieRyan JohnsonZach MetsaDevon Levi
Brett MurrayJosh DunneAnton WahlbergNikita NovikovVsevolod KomarovJames Reimer
Lukas RousekMason JobstViktor NeuchevKale ClagueEthan ProwFelix Sandstrom
Brendan WarrenNoah OstlundJack RathboneNoah LaaouanMichael Houser
Olivier NadeauTyson KozakColton Poolman
Alexander KisakovRiley Fiddler-SchultzPeter Tischke
Graham Slaggert

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I came here looking for a projected lineup, so it was good it was the last post!

Coach Leone was asked what it would be like IF Helenius found his way to Rochester in the fall.

I was thinking: where do we have room in the lineup!?

Reactions: Chainshot

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I think Lance is underselling Dunne as just a 4th line winger. What I have, though it's either or with Levi and Reimer and I have Rousek down without one of Gilbert or Bryson as the other defenseman. They can also let Wahlberg and Ostlund go back home.

Too many guys, not enough pucks.

Left WingCenterRight WingLeft DefenseRight DefenseGoalie
Isak RosenJiri KulichMatthew SavoieRyan JohnsonZach MetsaDevon Levi
Brett MurrayJosh DunneAnton WahlbergNikita NovikovVsevolod KomarovJames Reimer
Lukas RousekMason JobstViktor NeuchevKale ClagueEthan ProwFelix Sandstrom
Brendan WarrenNoah OstlundJack RathboneNoah LaaouanMichael Houser
Olivier NadeauTyson KozakColton Poolman
Alexander KisakovRiley Fiddler-SchultzPeter Tischke
Graham Slaggert
The way injuries have hit them in recent years, this feels like appropriate depth. Priority prospects aren't set to miss any opportunities, which is all I care about as long as the team around them is competitive.

And yeah no room for Helenius yet.

PS The Novikov-Komarov pairing is a dream for anyone not suffering from "Prospect Fatigue"

Reactions: ceky and Jacob582

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The way injuries have hit them in recent years, this feels like appropriate depth. Priority prospects aren't set to miss any opportunities, which is all I care about as long as the team around them is competitive.

And yeah no room for Helenius yet.

PS The Novikov-Komarov pairing is a dream for anyone not suffering from "Prospect Fatigue"

I think they need two more AHL level signings honestly. Some sort of fist chucker in particular.

Reactions: HOOats and Jacob582

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad