Road to the Winter Classic 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
can't believe the "episodes" are this short :huh:

Road to the Winter Classic 2022: Episode 1

Join the Minnesota Wild and the St. Louis Blues as they prepare for the 2022 NHL Winter Classic on January 1, 2022. In Episode 1, get to know St. Louis Blues captain Ryan O'Reilly.

Road to the Winter Classic 2022: Episode 2

Defenseman Jared Spurgeon is looking to make his return for the Minnesota Wild in Episode 2 of the NHL's Road to the Winter Classic.

Road to the Winter Classic 2022: Episode 3

Nathan Walker dazzles in his return to the NHL, scoring a hat trick for the St. Louis Blues, as the team marches closer to the 2022 Winter Classic.

Road to the Winter Classic 2022: Episode 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSeplmj1Gw

Last edited:

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I'm surprised that the NHL allowed any locker room access to have a show at all this year. I'd wager that they are this short because the NHL drastically limited the amount of time the camera people could be around the team.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The Winter Classic is going to be a nice toasty -4/-19 with 7mph winds. If you are going please stay safe and stay warm.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I heard they are going to have ice warmers. Literally. Because they are afraid the ice will be too cold. I didn't know that was even possible.
Wouldn't be surprised. The 2009 Winter Classic was at Wrigley Field in Chicago. I had a pretty good view watching the game from Sheffield Ave, but it was so cold that I couldn't even think straight.

The organizers were concerned that it was too cold and that the ice would crack. Luckily, it didn't crack.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Saad-RoR-Perron
Kyrou-Thomas-Tarasenko
Brown-Bozak-Buch
Kostin-Barbie-Sunny

Mikkola-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Scandella-Perunovich

Binnington
Lindgren

Mar 6, 2012
So they aren't doing an alumni game or anything?

I guess it would be weird for them since their team moved.

Do most teams have alumni games? I guess I don't follow it that closely...

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Saad-RoR-Perron
Kyrou-Thomas-Tarasenko
Brown-Bozak-Buch
Kostin-Barbie-Sunny

Mikkola-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Scandella-Perunovich

Binnington
Lindgren
I don't like splitting up Barby and Buch, I think it would be cool to give Kostin a shot on that line. Brown, Bozak, Sunny sounds like a good 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad