Confirmed with Link: RIP Johnny & Matthew Gaudreau

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Double homicide. His poor kids won’t even remember him they’re so young. What a tragedy. I hope he or she rots forever in prison

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
RIP Johnny Hockey. Devastating news for the Gaudreau family, his sister's wedding was supposed to be today and now the family lost two sons/brothers and two little kids are now fatherless.

Absolutely brutal.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Reading from a lot of Flames fans how much Johnny meant to them and I'd like to echo that sentiment. From following his post draft years at Boston College to playing for the Flames that last game of the season where he scored his first goal, you knew he'd be special.

The most talented Flame player I have ever watched, basically was the only reason to tune into most Flames games. The guy was our team for years, put the team on his back as much as he could.

I really hope the Flames do something really special for him, you can add me to the list of people who think we should retire his number. IMO he meant that much to this organization and the fanbase.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
At a time when there was almost no hope or anything to be excited about for us Flames fans, I remember going to Johnny’s first development camp at WinSport. That instantly changed the future outlook for me, and many others with the buzz he generated every time he touched the puck in that scrimmage.

That game 7 OT goal against Dallas will forever be one of my favourite moments.

RIP Johnny and Matthew.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad