Rinne statue proves that statues actually can look like the players

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Unveiled earlier today:
rinnestatue5.jpg
rinnestatue2.jpg
rinne2.jpg

Never mind that it looks like he has 3rd degree burns. The likeness is pretty good.

For comparison:
brownstatue1.jpg

:laugh:

Last edited:

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
I'm guessing thats bronze? The features are close but they need to smooth out the metal and tinting for the face.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
  • Haha
Reactions: Svenhart2008

Lainestache

Jan 3, 2022
Yeah it's alright, i was mostly thinking about the Brown and Ronaldo one.
Yeah i get what you're saying, mostly i was also just wondering what's the reason behind these statues not looking better? As you said, Greece and Romans were able to carve statues out of marble that were very well done. So how come with modern technologies we still end up with Ronaldos, Browns and few better looking statues like Rinne.

Is there any examples out in the world with better results or is this the peak we can achieve?

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
They get it right with a goalie... someone most fans couldn't identify anyways

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man if I was Ronaldo I wouldn’t take that kind of disrespect. I’d hire John Wick on that dude.

Reactions: mdj12784

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The romans could do bronze statues that looked like real humans 2000 years ago and this is the best we can do now? Ffs!

What do you expect when the only roman they could find to make this statue was some dude named Roman Josi and they say he didn't even go to blacksmithing school!!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad