Youtube: Ridly Greig vs Kirby Dach

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Props to Greig for answering the bell and taking accountability with the media after. He hung in there and ate some with no quit.
Come on. He is a coward. He turned down challenges to fight all game and only accepted the fight with Dach because he didn't think Kirby could fight.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Come on. He is a coward. He turned down challenges to fight all game and only accepted the fight with Dach because he didn't think Kirby could fight.

To be fair I’m not convinced Dach can fight. Sure he can throw a bunch of wild punches and maybe land 1/20 against a smaller opponent who was 1:30 into a shift but there was a reason Ridly had a big grin after this one and Dach was spitting blood.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
To be fair I’m not convinced Dach can fight. Sure he can throw a bunch of wild punches and maybe land 1/20 against a smaller opponent who was 1:30 into a shift but there was a reason Ridly had a big grin after this one and Dach was spitting blood.
I didn't notice any blood. Dach landed most of the punches though.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Dach have 3 fights in the nhl and 3 decisive win. What you want more? Ridly add a bin grin because he got his ass kicked and was embarassed

Last edited:

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Dach shouldn’t fight. He’s injury prone and it’s too likely he’d either get concussed or break a hand. His teammates need him on the ice and not on LTI. He should consider the team first.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Dach 4 inches and 35 lbs over Greig.
Surprised Ridley did as well as he did after a 1:35 shift before fighting( that’s like 2 shifts).

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think the only reason this turned into a fight is because he only got to play one game last season before blowing out his knee and being out for the season.

Now fast forward to the preseason and he takes a very late hit that could have shelved him again before the season even starts. Of course, he was going to be sensitive to that.... and that's what it takes for him to scrap because that's not really his thing in normal situations. He did well here, regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad