Value of: RHD available and who needs one?

OutsideLookingIn

Feb 9, 2010
In theory, these six Top D are available. Are there others?

Shattenkirk - St. Louis
Barrie - Colorado
Fowler - Anaheim
Trouba - Winnipeg. One or the other
Myers - Winnipeg One or the other
Harmonic - NY maybe

In theory, these teams are looking. Are there others?

Boston
Arizona
Detroit
Colorado
Edmonton
New Jersey

Any thoughts on who ends up where?

Keep Sorokin Me Babe

Hit em with the four like
Jun 18, 2016
Well if anyone's looking for a cheap physical RHD, Alex Petrovic is probably expendable now that Florida signed Demers, they have Ekblad-Psysk-Demers-Kampfer on the right

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Wideman. Certainly isn't as high end as the other one's, but I really think he is a good buy low option, with a good shot at rebounding next year.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
SJs group think is gonna kill me - but Braun should be available for the right price. We've got a log jam now that Schlemko has been signed. We'd prefer to move Dillion, but for the right price you'd have to consider Braun. I mean if Larsson gets you Hall....

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
For a non cap team that misses out on who they want, Streit could be an option as he can play he right side.

Only owed 2 million in real money.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
This off-season is crazy. Good RHD are more rare than LHD but this seems like the off-season of RHD

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
If the Isles weren't willing to include Hamonic in a deal for Hall, why exactly would he be available now?

He's not going anywhere.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Wideman. Certainly isn't as high end as the other one's, but I really think he is a good buy low option, with a good shot at rebounding next year.

He was heavily rumored to be on the Bruins radar for the trade deadline before his big suspension went down. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bruins trade for him.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
SJs group think is gonna kill me - but Braun should be available for the right price. We've got a log jam now that Schlemko has been signed. We'd prefer to move Dillion, but for the right price you'd have to consider Braun. I mean if Larsson gets you Hall....

Schlemko and Dillon should have no effect on Braun. Braun is a top pairing D. Schlemko and Dillon are bottom. Braun is RH. Schlemko and Dillon are LH.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Schlemko and Dillon should have no effect on Braun. Braun is a top pairing D. Schlemko and Dillon are bottom. Braun is RH. Schlemko and Dillon are LH.

Dillion and Schlemko are both noted for their ability to play both sides.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
In theory, these six Top D are available. Are there others?

Shattenkirk - St. Louis
Barrie - Colorado
Fowler - Anaheim
Trouba - Winnipeg. One or the other
Myers - Winnipeg One or the other
Harmonic - NY maybe

In theory, these teams are looking. Are there others?

Boston
Arizona
Detroit
Colorado
Edmonton
New Jersey

Any thoughts on who ends up where?

Since Lucic was picked with a traded Oilers 2nd round pick and now signed, they may as well go after Myers too. He was a 1st round pick with a Oilers pick they gave up for signing RFA "pancake boy"

It's just destiny for Myers to become a Oiler. :laugh:

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose

Doesn't matter. Polak is gone and Dillon/Schlemko are bottom pairing D and Braun perfectly partners with Vlasic. With Braun gone that would mean one of them plays in the top4, which is not good if we're going for the Cup.

We also don't have glaring holes on our roster so unless we're trading Braun for a better, cheaper RHD, it doesn't make sense

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Well if anyone's looking for a cheap physical RHD, Alex Petrovic is probably expendable now that Florida signed Demers, they have Ekblad-Psysk-Demers-Kampfer on the right

What does Florida want for Petrovic? Ive seen him play a little watching Lightning Panther games.

What are his strengths weaknesses?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

It doesn't matter. Dillon is garbage on his off side. Also you still didn't address the fact that Braun is a top pairing D and the other 2 are bottom.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Trouba is unavailable, Myers is available for an expansion exempt near-blue chip defensive prospect. Any kinds of offers including forwards are bound to burn down in flames.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
I figured the reason fla traded gudbranson was the emergence of Petrovic

Is he really available?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad